Chapter 23

^^ They cuddle and stuff :p
~~~~~

"The album is set to release tomorrow at exactly twelve p.m. You guys will be doing a quick video, announcing the release which will be posted moments after." Darrel, one of the management workers in charge of the promo for the album, tells us as we wrap up our meeting.

"You got that?" We all nod, not saying anything, too scared to accidentally hit a soft spot that could turn into a lecture.

Management has been a little extra strict recently. They pretty much know about mine and Harry's relationship, although they've never said it out loud.

It doesn't matter anymore what they say. There's nothing they could do to change my mind about us, it's a fact.

"Alright, enjoy the rest of your night. Relax since you just had a concert. No performances tomorrow since there will be new music, but there is a concert in two days where we will give you the new setlist. Goodnight guys." He finishes talking, packs up his stuff, and leaves.

The five of us are left alone in the conference room, besides Paul, and we take a moment to think about everything that happened.

"Well, that's all done then." Liam speaks up, standing from his seat. He stretches while Niall and Zayn follow him, leaving the room. We have hotel rooms tonight since there will be another concert here in two days.

A bodyguard follows the other three boys, Paul staying with Harry and I. I turn to my right, where Harry is sitting, and I smile at him. "All our hard work is dropping tomorrow. Excited?" I ask him. He smiles down at me with a nod. "Yea, I can't wait to see the fans reactions."

He stands from his chair, holding a hand out for me. I take it, pulling myself up.

"Same, think they'll find our songs?" I ask him with a wink. He rolls his eyes, laughing, and follows Paul out of the room to the hotel.

~~~~~

How do I make it special? Where can I go?

I'm sitting on the bed, not paying attention to the TV in front of me as Harry takes a shower. He wanted me to join him, but I decided against it. I wanted to think about this whole 'engagement'.

How do I even ask? Where do I go? When do I do it?

I'm so deep in my thoughts I don't notice it when Harry walks out of the bathroom, only a towel around his waist.

I'm staring at the top of the TV and I don't feel the bed dip. I only take notice in what's going on as soon as his body is above mine, legs on either side of me, towel almost falling off.

He giggles at my stunned face, bringing his hands up my sides, slowly, smoothing their way to my neck, thumbs resting under my chin.

I take his wrists in my hands, not moving them away from my face, as I blink up slowly at him. "What do you think you're doing?" I ask, smirk rising on my face.

He shrugs, attempting to look innocent, but failing as his hips slowly start to move on mine.

"You tell me." He whispers as he dips his head down, rubbing his nose along my jawline, occasionally biting softly at the skin.

I almost growl, tilting my head to the side, mouth against his ear. "How about I show you."

✨adult content✨
If you're not comfortable, skip to the next ~~~~~

In an instant, I flip his body around so now he lays there, my small in comparison body laying on his. He squeaks at the sudden movement.

"Let's get rid of this shall we?" I slip my fingers into the edge of his towel, slowly peeling it away, exposing him as he lays his head back, eyes closed.