Chapter 12

Just.. zoom in on Liam (BUT LARRY!!)

Okay, so like recently, I don't really like writing smut stuff so I'm sorry. If I do have some in the future, I can ask someone to do it for me, but I don't like doing it anymore really. 

Please don't hate me
Love you !

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT and FOLLOW

I'm sitting in the breakfast booth eating a plate of scrambled eggs Harry just made for me, when Niall walks in all grumpy and sleepy-eyed. A recollection of moments from yesterday spin through my head as I watch him grab a bowl of cereal. He sits down across from Haz and I without a word, and indulges into his breakfast. 

"Hey Niall," I greet him. He nods, still looking at his food. He needs to be more energetic in the morning, he's so dull and lifeless. "I have a question." He finally glances up at me as if to say 'go ahead' I clear my throat. "How did you um- How did you know about my song, and why did you already have music for it?" I ask just as Lam and Zayn walked in. They must of heard me ask as they stop and slowly turn around as if to stealthily escape. 

"You two come here," Harry says, he noticed them too. Liam and Zayn sigh and trudge over, sitting on either side of Niall. Niall is still sitting with the spoon raised halfway to his mouth and his eyes are on me. I raise an eyebrow, cross my arms, leaning back, and look across at the three of them. They look like children bein scolded by their parents. 

"I'm going to ask again. How did you get my song, and why did you have music already prepared for it." Harry is gently moving his hand up and down my thigh, trying to give me comfort. I also wont deny the tension I get now with him since we haven't been together together in a long time. 

"Um," Liam starts. "So, you know how sometimes either, or both of you would walk in while we were talking?" He asks shyly. I nod slowly, feeling Harry do the same. "Yea, so Niall looked-"

"Hey!" Niall speaks up. Liam rolls his eyes and gives Niall a look as if to say 'you know I'm right.' "Anyway.. Niall looked through your book and found that song, then he showed it to us. We read through it, and thought it was pretty good. Then we came up with a plan." I sigh, they always have to interfere someway somehow. They can never let me do things for myself, like I'm some helpless little child. 

"And what was this plan?" Harry asks harshly. Zayn rolls his eyes trying to act like he's not bothered. "Well, you two were both being ignorant on how much you still liked each other, so we were going to wait until we were all together, then Niall was going to play the song. We spent a while trying to figure out the music, and it sounded pretty good. We were hoping Harry would realize it's about him and-"

"Wait a second," I hold up my hand. "I never said it was about Harry." I say. They all look back at me with wide eyes and open mouths. I can't stop myself from laughing. "But it was, carry on." Looks of relief spread across their faces and Niall shudders in his seat. "Well, last night was the perfect opportunity so we did it. We didn't know you guys had a 'breakthrough' earlier." Niall finishes. 

We all sit in silence for a moment until I speak up. "Well, the three of you are pretty much always idiots, and I'm hurt that you." I pointed a finger at Niall, "went through my songbook when I always said not to. I write a lot of personal things in there and would appreciate it if you didn't go snooping." Niall hangs his head low in shame and I roll my eye at his dog-like behavior. "That plan wasn't awful, but you guys just needed me to let me work it out on my own, which I did." I tell them. 

They sigh with a nod. "You're right Lou," Liam says. "And we are sorry we invaded your belongings." I nod with a smile. "Good. Now that it's out, do you think Simon would like it? I wouldn't tell him what it's about obviously." I say. The lads perk up and agree with me.