Chapter 19

One of my favorite pictures of Harry 💚💚

Enjoy

~~~~~

I feel guilty.

But I shouldn't. I have no reason to be.

I woke up this morning in Harry's arms, like I usually do, but this morning felt..different somehow. I knew that I never wanted to be in anyone else's arms, and a sudden thought came over me. I literally jolted in my spot of laying down, and woke up Harry by accident. 

"Lou? What's wrong?" He pats my hair, pulling me closer. I pull my collar away from my throat and shake my head. "Nothing, I'm fine." 

"Louis." He says sternly. I look over my shoulder and smile. "Really Haz, everything's okay." I reassure him. He smiles and quickly pecks my lips before getting up to get ready for the day. I don't get up from my bunk and I see Zayn walking past. 

"Zayn!" I catch his attention and he comes over by my bed. "Yea?" 
"I need you to take Harry out today. Like to the store or something." He gives me a weird look, about to ask why, but I give him pleading eyes, so he just nods and moves away. I don't move as I hear Zayn's voice from the front room on the bus. 

"Harry! Wanna spend the day with me? It's an off day." He asks. "Sure, let me tell Lo-"
"Already told him. Let's go." Zayn interrupts and I roll my eyes. Seconds later Harry is walking into the room and leans down so we ae eye level since I'm still laying down. 

"Are you alright?" He asks softly. I smile fondly and nod my head, reaching my hand out to cup his face as I bring our lips together. He pulls back after a minute. "Zayn and I are going out. I'm not sure how long." He tells me. I nod since I already knew and smile. "Have fun. I love you." I tell him. He nods, "I love you too."

I lay there as I hear the two of them leave, then Instantly I get up out of bed and look for Niall. "Nialler? I need to talk to you." I call out, looking through the rooms. His head pops out from behind the music room's door. "Yea?"

I don't respond as I move into the room, closing the door behind me. I sit down wordlessly as Niall just looks at me. "Louis? What's u-"

"I'm in love with Harry." I blurt out. He raises an eyebrow and rolls his eyes. "Yea Lou, I think we know." He chuckles. I sigh, taking a deep breath. "Niall. I am In. Love. With. Harry." I say, more slowly. 

He looks at me. "And? Is that a problem?" He asks. I quickly shake my head. "Of course not, but this morning I was thinking, and." I fidget with my hands. "You know we haven't done.. it.. yet." I tell him. His eyes widen, brows reaching his hairline. 

"Really? I thought you would've done it the day you got back together. Huh." He leans back on the couch. "Yea, me too, but I guess I wasn't ready? Anyway, I am now." I tell him with a smile of relief. He smiles back. "That's great. Was that all you wanted to talk about?"

I hesitate, opening and closing my mouth like a fish out of water. "N-No." I admit.
"What's going on then?" 

"I met Harry in 2010 on the X-Factor. We instantly clicked, kind of weird, but at the same time it felt so right. He was a literal sixteen year old baby. I felt the need to hold him close and protect him from the world. So I did. I kept him close and along the way I fell in love with him. I wasn't surprised I did honestly, I kind of expected it since the day we were put together as a band. The day he told me he had feelings for me was the best day ever, honestly, and I'm so glad he did. That day-" I stop for a moment, then shake my head. "That day he broke up with me killed me. Literally killed me Niall. I couldn't function for days. He was apart of me, and then suddenly he wasn't. I was still in love with him, you can't just stop loving someone."