Chapter 15

In case you were wondering (I know you weren't) I'm following the tour schedule of the On The Road Again 2015 tour. 

Also ^^ that's been my background for a few months now :)

Thank you for not caring :))

Enjoy!

The rest of the Australian shows zoom by and soon enough we are back on the plane, making our way to the Asian leg of the tour. I pout my lips as Niall runs in front of me, instantly claiming the back room. He's already laying down and sleeping when I approach him. I stand in the doorway until I feel a gentle hand pulling me back. I turn around to see Harry standing before me with a small smile upon his face.

"It's okay Lou, we can still cuddle  on the couch." I roll my eyes, but let him drag me over to the small couch lining the wall of the plane. Zayn is sitting in a single seat on his phone, and Liam is sitting near the front, talking to Paul. Harry sits down and I immediately lay myself on top of him, my head in his lap as his fingers make themselves at home in my hair. 

"Are you going to sleep?" Harry whispers down to me as my eyes droop open and closed. I shrug as he lets out a small breath of air. I feel his legs beneath me start moving and I instantly whine in protest. "Calm down boo, I'm making us more comfortable."

I end up smiling when he lays himself on his side on the couch, and pulls me close towards him so my back is pressed against his chest. I giggle as I squirm to find the right position. When I do, I relax and feel Harry's arms wrap around my middle, trying to pull me impossibly close. I feel his chin being placed lightly on my head as I link our fingers together. 

It only takes about five minutes until I am uncomfortable with my position already, so I wiggle my bum and try to scoot further back. Harry's hand comes down to hold my waist in place as his breath staggers. I glance up at him about to ask if he is alright, until I feel something poking me from behind. My mouth drops open and a huge smile covers my face. 

"Don't say anything." He growls, low enough for no one else to hear. I hold one hand up defensively as I turn to face the front and smirk to myself. With no warning, I move my hips and my bum in slow circles onto Harry.

I swear his breathing stops completely and I smile, thinking he will get up to go to the bathroom, and I would just follow him. What I don't expect is when his fingertips dig into my skin and he ruts his hips up. I immediately freeze and I hear a low groan from behind me. "Louis, what are you doing to me." He breathes. I feel my face go red and immediately regret everything when I feel myself having my own problem. 

"Harry," I whisper, trying to stop this from happening here. I glance around. Niall's door is closed, Liam is still talking to Paul, and Zayn had fallen asleep, earbuds in his ear. 

I jump a little as I feel Harry's hand slowly traveling from my hip, to come to cup his hand over me. My head tilts forward a little as I moan at the contact. It's sudden to me when all I can feel is is hot breath on my neck, and his hand palming slowly above my crotch.

"You got to finish what you started, babe." He whispers in my ear. My eyes are widened as I glance around again. No one is facing our direction, and Zayn is asleep. I groan softly as I spin myself around in his hold so we are chest to chest. "You better pay me for this later." I say to him before I'm snapping my hips forward, connecting our crotches and Harry lets out a moan. I place two fingers over his mouth to keep him quiet, and he proceeds to open his mouth, closing his lips around my fingers. 

I have to bite my lip to not make a sound as we continue moving against each other, almost frantically. His lips swipe around my fingers, and to keep myself quiet, I latch my mouth to the soft skin of his neck.