Chapter 36

^ Yea. 

Ahh, hi, welcome back I hope you like my story <3

We're near the end guys :( 

Enjoy! 

[read all the way through and answer bottom questions] 
:D

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

"Introducing for the first time, Mr. Louis and Harry Tomlinson!"

Harry and I hold hands as we walk outside into our reception venue, and cheers and claps are heard from all around us, flashes going off as our photographer has been catching pictures of us all through the night. 

A large smile lays upon both of our faces as we look at everyone. Our family, our friends, and everyone here to support us. I send a smile over to Savannah who sits in the corner, and she waves back. 

I finally lift my head to admire the setup of our venue. We chose another outdoor one, and lights are strung up all through the trees. It's getting darker, and it's the perfect amount of light. 

There are lots of circular tables spread over the grass, the biggest one in the middle, made for seating nine people

There are lots of circular tables spread over the grass, the biggest one in the middle, made for seating nine people. I'm still in awe as I feel Harry tug me by my hand and I look to him, not being able to stop smiling. 

He grins back and I press a lasting kiss to his mouth before we walk through the venue, stopping at a few tables to say thank you to the people who showed up today. 

We finally make it to the center table and hugs go all around. Harry and I sit on one side, Zayn next to me, then Niall, then Liam, then Daisy, Phoebe, Anne, and Gemma sits next to Harry. 

We finally take our seats and the murmurs of chatter lift through the crowd, moments before speeches that were prepared for tonight, which I'm totally not nervous about..

My hand is still interlaced with Harry's as he scoots as close as he can to me, resting our hands on top of my thigh, letting his thumb move lightly up and down in a comforting manner. 

"This is amazing," He whispers to me and I watch as his eyes flit all over the venue, his expression filled with light and happiness and I want nothing more than to make him happy for the rest of my life. 

"You're amazing." I say back to him and he grins cutely at me before leaning over and pressing a kiss to my forehead. I nuzzle myself into his side as I watch Zayn stand up, clinking onto a glass. 

The nerves set off throughout me, and I don't want to hear any embarrassing story come out of his mouth. I should have made Liam go over it first. Too late now.. 

"Excuse Me?" He clears his throat, voice not exactly projecting loud enough for everyone to hear. I glance to the table beside us and see Gigi rolling her eyes before standing up.