|| 3 ||

It didn't take long for Bruno and his team to meet at one building. The sound of pained shouting echoes from the male's restroom. Mista hisses, holding his left side which has a bullet wound from his fight. "Yeah, you're going to have to go to the hospital." One of other members, Fugo comments. "I know that! I'm asking you to do something!" Mista hisses back. Fugo nods his head then pulls out a staple from his bag. Without hesitation, Fugo stapled Mista's wound closed. 

The others enter the restroom. As their back is to the doorway, they didn't see mirror shards moving down from Latte's head to toe to reveal her presence. Latte sits on the roof of the building with her legs hanging at the edge. Her parasol open to shield her from the sun. Her pink and brown eyes caught the sight of her capo and Trish disguised as janitors. 

Sweeping close to the restroom caught the attention of another member. A male teenager with messy black hair with an orange bandana and sweatbands. Slim black top with pants. He also wore an orange checkered skirt. This teenager is Narancia Ghirga. Approaching the disguised Trish, Narancia tells the two of them to clean later. Not backing down, Trish asks if his name is Toilette in which Latte mutely laughs. "If that isn't the care, you can't boss me around." Trish said then moves towards the restroom. 

In an instant, Narancia pulls out his switch blade and points it at the left side of her throat. "Didn't you hear me?! I said not to go in there- GAH!" Narancia was pulled away by a parasol's hook around his left wrist. His eyes connect with Latte's as he was forced to face the mute woman. Her knee connects under Narancia's chin. "AHH!" his shout caught the attention of the team. He quickly regain his balance. He glares at the woman, "Why you!" The woman closes the distance by wrapping her hook around Narancia's right ankle then yanks it. 

Narancia fell back on the ground. Lifting his body up, he tense up to see Latte's hidden blade poking the tip of her parasol, pointing at his throat. The team comes out of the restroom to see Latte pointing her weapon at Narancia. "Stop it!" Bruno stops the fight before it escalate any further. Latte turns the group to see them tense up as if they are waiting for any sudden movements. 

"That's enough, Latte." Her capo raises his head to look at them. Latte nods her head with a smile on her face. The team heard a click from the parasol to put away the hidden blade back in its sheathe. She instantly pulls her weapon back to open her parasol to reveal its lace design. Resting the parasol on her right shoulder, Latte moves away from her spot to stands beside Trish. 

Trish saw the look of concern on Latte's face when the mute woman checks for any sign of injuries. "I'm fine." She spoke in a quiet voice. Even if she doesn't show it, Trish's heart warms up a bit at her gesture. Latte and Trish turn their attention to Bruno and his men as he introduces Pericolo to them. Removing his hat, Pericolo tells them that he came here to accept ten billion lire from Bruno. The men bows their head to Pericolo due to his rank of capo. "Thank you for coming." Bruno said. Pericolo tells him that he wanted to come. He told them to lift their heads. 

Latte's eyes are on the teenager with gold hair. "You are the new member. Bucciarati told me about you." Her capo comments. His attention turns to Narancia. "My apologies about earlier. Latte has grown quite protective over him since the other one doesn't like to be touched." All eyes turns to the females standing behind Pericolo. Latte twirls her parasol as Trish looks away from them. The mute woman gives them a simple wave. Her eyes lands on Mista who seems to tense up. 

The sight of pink cheeks on Mista become obvious under her gaze. Mista couldn't help but become flustered. He almost choke on his spit when she seems to study his appearance. He has to admit, Latte has an eye-catching appearance. His body become still when she gave him a smile then break eye contact with him to focus on the conversation. "...Is she checking me out?!" Mista thought to himself, his heart beat against his chest.