|| 5 ||

Latte looks at her notepad to read the list she wrote earlier. A list of groceries plus the things Trish wanted. At least, Narancia go along with her plan. She will handle the shopping while Narancia drives around to throw off their trail towards Trish and the others. It is easy for Narancia since he can stay in the car and listen to his music from the radio. She had mark in Narancia's map  with a hasty made star where they will met up after a certain time period. 

Her appearance changed into a young woman of age sixteen. Her hair changed black with her hair tied into pair of pigtails to give her an innocent look. Her clothes is a short sleeved dress that reach to her knees with white ruffles. Her black boots click against the cobbled sidewalk. She pulls a metal luggage cart along with her. Inside the cart are brown paper bags with the items they needed. 

Latte continues her walk until the next block to pull out her list to check what she had off. She doesn't mind the walk as it gives her time to form a plan in case an enemy shown up. She comes into a full stop when she comes closer to their spot. 

Her eyes lands on one man's back. He looks worse for wear as her eyes notice little holes litter his body. The holes are bloody. His back is to the young woman, kneeling down to the ground. To her, he seem to be stepping on something, holding a conversation. Then in his hand, he held a brown glass bottle. Her eyes widen to see a stand coming from the man. 

This must be one of their enemies. 

Then, another thought come up. Where is Narancia? Latte quickly put the cart inside a store at her right. In silence, she took a single breath. Mirror shards surround the mute woman from head to toe. There is no sight of the young woman but the sliding doors open as if someone walk out of the store. 

+++

Victory is close to Formaggio's fingertips. He watch miniature Narancia being overpowered by the spider as it dig its fangs. The spider begins its work of wrapping its prey in its web. While the spider does its work, Formaggio's eyes lands on a tiny map inside the bottle. Grabbing the map, he told Narancia that he doesn't need him anymore to find Trish. Reading the map, a large grin is on his face. "A vineyard!" He exclaims, "Grazie, Narancia-!" 

Everything become silence when he felt a stabbing sensation on his lower back. "What?" He utters out. Formaggio felt something pull out of his back. His head turns to see blood at the tip of parasol. His eyes move up to see Latte looking down on him. "Little Feet!" He summons his stand to attack Latte. She flips backwards to avoid sharp claw. Landing on her feet, her parasol opens to reveal a smirk on Latte's face. "Oi, who are you?" Formaggio has never seen this young woman before. 

Her smirk disappears, glaring at the man before her. "Answer me." He is annoyed by Latte's silence. With little patience, Formaggio summons his stand to attack the woman again. The stand is able to slice Latte's arm. "Got you!" He declares. Just as Little Feet slice the woman's arm, Latte shatters into tiny pieces. As the pieces fall, it disappears into thin air. "WHAT?!" He shouts out. 

At the corner of his left eye, the color of pink caught his attention. Standing on the roof of a destroyed car, Latte glares at him.  She sends her body to charge at her opponent. As her parasol made contact with Formaggio's arm to block her attack, she scatter into pieces again. She appears on the other side of him, slamming her parasol at his face. Opening her parasol, she pushes Formaggio back for him to slam against the car. Anger could be seen on his face as he summons his stand to attack the mute woman. 

He has to admit, she is quite nimble to narrowly avoid his stand's attack. Just he got a hit on her, she shatter into pieces. Latte took enjoyment to see irritation on Formaggio's face when his attacks don't work. Her stand isn't good for combat but she uses her power to her advantage. To make up for her stand weakness, she train herself to fight and defend herself. This distraction let Narancia recover a bit. He watches Latte able to hold herself up against Formaggio.