|| 19 ||

Running after the stand, Giorno stops the others from coming closer. Leone stood at Giorno's left. Latte stood beside Mista's right. Bruno, Narancia, and Trish are the closest one to Chariot. Mista tries to move but Giorno shouts at him to stop. "My body is going to disappear!" Mista points at Trish. In Giorno's hand is Mista's broken revolver. "This broken part doesn't match up correctly with the rest of it." Giorno noted, "It should fit together." 

Bruno asks why this is happening. Giorno told him to stay and keep his distance. Mista reminds everyone that the stand is getting away. Using a mole, he is able to find the missing piece from his gun. Mista doesn't like the tone of accusation. "We need to keep a few meters from each other. No one was close to Latte when she was attacked." Giorno spoke up, "No one, other than us." Latte's mind clicks in realization. "One of us has Diavolo." She thought. Giorno confirms her thought process as he told the others. 

Latte saw Mista is in a loss of words. "When Latte was attacked, the closest to him was-" He couldn't continue. Mista points to Jean in Latte's arms. "It must be him!" He declares. Giorno shot it down since Jean was attacked by Chariot. If he did have Diavolo then, King Crimson would have protect them. To determine who has Diavolo, Giorno bit the tip of his index finger to let a few drops of blood fell to the ground. He had learn this technique from Jean. 

"It's definitely not me." Mista spoke up. The thought of having King Crimson almost killing Latte brought a sweat down his cheek. He doesn't believe it is him since he was the farthest away. "It is impossible." Mista thought to himself. His eyes widen when Giorno will be checking him first. "Hey!" Mista watches Giorno cautiously step to him. He warns him to stay back. 

Suddenly, Mista pulls out another pistol from the back. Pointing the gun at him, Giorno stops. "Mista..." Narancia is shocked to see Mista pointing the gun at Giorno. "What about you, then?" Mista asks. Everyone fell silent. Latte spoke up, "...Check me first." Mista looks at Latte in shock. "It...might be possible he is with me since I'm the last one who made...contact with him." Latte explains. Giorno nods then approaches her. 

"Stop, right there!" Mista shouts at Giorno. He doesn't want to see Latte hurt again. Who knows if she will hurt again or even die in front of them? Like Giorno said, she might be a magnet for death. "There is no way of confirming what you said is true." Mista adds, "Do you have proof that you only have one soul?" Giorno tries to reason with Mista but Mista won't have any more of that. 

"Move any closer, I'll blow your limbs off!" 

Bruno stops them by volunteering to Giorno's test. With silence, Giorno approaches Bruno with blood dripping on top of his other hand. Time skips again as more blood fell on top of his hand. Latte saw King Crimson appear behind Giorno. Mista was the host for King Crimson. Blood splatter on the ground as King Crimson cut off Giorno's right hand. Giorno fell on the ground. "Mista! He was the one possessed!" Trish exclaims. Summoning her stand, Trish moves to attack King Crimson. Its too late as King Crimson is able to be closer because of Trish. 

King Crimson grabs Spice girl, gripping the back of her neck tightly. Bruno and Narancia summons their stands to attack King Crimson but he is able to dodge their attacks. Then, the stand time skips again. Using Trish, King Crimson moves towards Chariot. Bruno orders Mista to shoot his own body but couldn't. Mista already shot his bullets towards King Crimson. Latte watches the others chase after King Crimson. She moves to Giorno who sits up form his spot. She helps Giorno to his feet. 

"If Diavolo found a way to grasp the arrow, then we take advantage of that." Giorno spoke up. With the snap of his finger, Giorno uses his stand to slow down Diavolo. "Come on, we have to hurry." He told Latte. She nods her head then follows Giorno. 

+++

They arrive to the scene to see Bruno and Leone charging towards King Crimson with their stands. Mista tries to reload his bullets. Narancia took over distance attack but King Crimson is able to predict his Lil' Bomber's attacks. Trish is able to knock the arrow to the sky. With anger, King Crimson drives his fist into Trish's body. Using Trish, he is able to sent himself to the flying arrow. "Trish!" Latte and Bruno shouted. King Crimson caught the arrow, piercing through his left hand. 

It has no affect on the stand. Pieces of his hand crumbling away. It seems the arrow has reject King Crimson, falling on the ground. Tears sprang from Latte's eyes as she move to Trish. "T...Trish...wake up." Suddenly, Latte felt her soul being pulled away from Leone's body. She saw the other's souls out of their bodies. Bruno is able to return everyone back to their bodies with the help of his stand. 

Latte looks down at her own body, glad to be back. She tears up to see Trish's soul went back to her body. Quickly, she runs to Trish's side. The sight of her green eyes opening brought relief for the mute woman. Her eyes move to Giorno and Mista. "Good job, Bucciarati." Mista let out a painful laugh. Latte helps Trish sit up as Mista told Giorno to heal them. She realizes that Bruno is back at the Colosseum. 

In Giorno's hand is the arrow. Surprised, Latte saw that he could hold the arrow in his hand. He is the one worthy of the arrow. Diavolo charges at Giorno. Summoning his stand, Golden experience pierce the arrow into his chest. "He did it!" Trish shouts out. Blood left Giorno's lips. The others are shocked that Golden experience's chest is crumbling away. "No way!" Narancia cried out. Leone thought the arrow would work. 

Laughter left Diavolo's lips. Hope wavers in their hearts at the sight. Diavolo lands a powerful punch into Golden experience's head. Just as he is about to grab the arrow, it flew towards Golden experience. The arrow pierce itself into the stand's body towards his neck. In air, they saw Giorno with a newly formed Golden experience. The sight of it has a powerful presence. "Golden Experience Requiem." Trish names the stand. Latte saw a taste of his requiem's power as it pierces through Diavolo's palm. 

"Don't tell me our souls are going to be swapped again..." Mista dreads the thought of it. At least, this stand isn't berserk like Chariot. The others didn't see what Golden requiem did to King Crimson and his user in the time realm. They only saw Giorno and his stand charge towards the still Diavolo. A fury of punches hit Diavolo. With the last powerful punch, Golden requiem sends his opponent flying to the river bank. "He did it!" Narancia shouts out. They move to the side of the bridge. Trish asks where Diavolo is or any signs of his body. Latte looks at Giorno who looks unconcerned of it. "Where is he?" Trish asks him. 

The calm expression on his face made Latte at ease. He looks so certain that he has finished Diavolo. She will place her trust in Giorno. He told them that everything is over. Deep in his heart, he knew it is over. Giorno confess that Diavolo won't ever experience the embrace of death. "We won then." Mista replies, "Come on, let's hurry back to the Colosseum. Bucciarati is back in his body so...he is hurting for real." Narancia let out a shout of realization. "You're right!" He hold his head. Leone realizes that too. "Damn, he must be in deep pain." He mutters under his breath. The others quickly runs back to the Colosseum. 

+++