|| 17 ||

Sitting on the couch, Latte and the others decide to go another city - Rome. The reason to go to Rome is because the man who hacked their labtop. The man behind the screen has reveal the boss' name to them. He will meet them at a popular sight, the Colosseum. Finding a way to defeat the boss, they have to no other option. This is the best lead they have for now. 

With the map of Rome, Bruno told Mista and Narancia that the trip will be within 45 minutes. They have to wait for the drunk men to leave the sight before the gangsters find a car to use. Latte glances at Leone who is sitting in his seat with his eyes closed. It seems to her that Leone is lost in his own thoughts or taking a quick rest. "There is a stand attack!" Mista tells them. Everyone is on guard instantly. 

Leone and Latte stood up from their seats to look up at the ceiling. Mista told them that something is on his hand. "It's almost like mold, its making my skin rip open...." he describes to them. Their eyes lands on the green mold forming on the palm of his hand. The same mold had happen to the other people. Narancia suggests they should get away by boat. 

"Until we know what attacked, it's too dangerous to move!" Giorno warns the others. Narancia ignores his warning, jumping on the boat. Mold crawls from the ceiling to the walls. They appear on Giorno's hand to appear on the others. Latte saw the mold forming on her left shoulder. Leone has mold forming on his hands. Mista and Giorno is able to figure out how the mold forms - when moving to a lower location. 

Mista saved all of them by shooting the boat's engine. The turtle flew up to land beside Mista and Narancia. Bruno trades spot with Narancia. Latte treat her own wound and wrap it up. She held up rubbing alcohol to Giorno, suggesting they should try this. "Yes, that will work on killing the mold." He spoke up. Latte wets Narancia's wounds with alcohol. They are able to see the mold clean away from his wounds. Latte smiles at Giorno who smiles back. He works on treating Narancia. 

Latte turns to Leone sighs then silently hold up his hands. "Let's get this over with." He mutters. She pours the alcohol over the wound. He bear his teeth at the pain. Latte cleans and wraps up the wound. She turns to Trish. Latte uses rubbing alcohol to disaffect. Trish hisses under her breath from the burning sensation. At least the alcohol has work to kill of the mold from growing. Latte silently wraps Trish's wound with a clean bandage. 

The mute woman stood up from her spot to clean up everything. "That's a bit cruel, Bucciarati. He didn't even ask Narancia if he was okay or not." Trish whispers. She looks at Naranica laid out on the couch. "Not even earlier, when you were trying desperately to get up from the boat..." She mentions. Leone glares at the teenager but Narancia asks why she was angry. 

"It's good we made it out alive, but because of me - we almost died. If he didn't send me here, I might've dropped it into the ocean." 

"But why is he cruel to everyone?!" 

"....Were you hoping he would ask you if you were okay? I already know how Bucciarati is but you just want to know more about him." 

"Excuse me...?" 

Narancia sighs then turns his back to Trish. Latte moves to place a hand on Trish's left shoulder. She looks up at the mute woman who gave her a comforting smile. Her eyes move up to the ceiling. It didn't talk long for Giorno to come out and help the others with their mission. 

+++

"There is no way Bucciarati would sacrifice a kid like me." Doppio thought to himself. His eyes look down at the zipper Bruno made to save him from his opponent. He came here to Rome to finish off these people who wants to uncover the identity of the boss. Looking up at Bruno fatigued from the fight earlier, blood from the ears told Doppio that he has a loss of hearing. Bruno sat on the ground, breathing heavily. The sight of dry blood on his hands shows his struggle from the fight.