|| 15 ||

Arriving to the airport, each member check for any out of place or any sign of an enemy before leaving to their destination. "Don't let any living creature or machine near this airplane." Bruno told everyone. Latte stood beside Trish with her parasol open to provide shade for the both of them. Leone uses his stand to pilot the plane for them. She closes her parasol to follow Trish inside the airplane. 

Narancia quickly told everyone that someone is approaching the plane. Mista warns the individual to stop or he will shoot. He shot the man's knee to stop him. A stand appears behind the stranger in which Mista quickly shoot him dead. Giorno check the man to find out he is completely dead. Everyone board the plane and it took off to the sky.

+++

Latte stood up from her her seat to approach the the front of the plane. Before she could take a step closer, Bruno asks to check on Leone for an update to their destination. She nods her head then moves to the closed door that leads to the pilot's room. Knocking twice to tell him that she is coming in then she opens the door. Leone turns his head to see Latte at the door. His mouth forms a frown to see the mute woman. "What is it?" He asks in a sharp tone. It looks like he is not a mood for conversation especially with someone like her. 

She held up her hands up, to signal to him that she is harmless. Pulling out her pen and notepad, she asks Bruno's question to him. "Bucciarati wants to know how long until we arrive to Sardinia?

"Hmph, maybe in a hour or so." Leone gave a short reply. The mute woman gave a slow nod. Seeing no movement to leave, Leone glares at Latte. "If you don't need anything else, leave." He said. Latte took a step back at the sound of his voice. Giving him a small smile, Latte moves towards the door. "Hey." Leone spoke up. She turns to him in which he slams his hand at the wall next to her. Her body become still as he glares at her like she is an annoying bug. 

"If you are clueless, I want you to know that I don't trust you. I got my eye on you." He pulls away from his spot to walk away. Latte grabs the back of his top to stop him. In response, Leone gave her a side glare. Both of them have a stare down. To Latte, it is unfair for him to rule her out as not trustworthy without interacting with her once. The worst part that she can't even speak to him like others - she had to rely on ways to interaction with others. 

"If he take the time to know something about me, I would show that I am not a threat to him." Latte thought to herself. Releasing her grip, Latte turns her back to him. She writes on her notepad angrily. Ripping out the paper, she grabs Leone's right hand then slaps the paper on his hand. Not wanting to stay here any further, she left the room. Leone glares at the door then glance at the paper. 

Just because I can't defend myself with words.

I will show you through my actions instead.

+++

On the other side, she informs Bruno of Leone's answer. He thanks Latte then she returns to her seat. She was lost in her thoughts until Giorno spoke up. "Get your gun out and take aim." He told Mista. His words made Latte leave her seat to approach them. Mista tries to wave off Giorno's concern but the teenager insist to check the cabinet. Latte shakes her head at Mista's lack of concern. "All right...All right." Mista let out a sigh then stood up. He should be on his guard since there are enemies at every corner now.