|| 16 ||

The island of Sardinia, it is still the same the last time Latte came here. Latte had to replace her clothes since her coat was used to wrap up the team's wounds. She doesn't mind since she likes to change clothes once and a while. If they are able to defeat the boss, Latte wouldn't mind having a shopping spree with Trish. The young woman glance at Latte's new clothes and nod her head in approval. 

+++

Following Bruno, Latte glances at the short stone pillar with curiosity. This is the place where they can solve the clue. The capo glances at Latte who looks around the area for anything that seems out of place. "This is the place." Leone spoke out. Narancia stood beside Bruno to use his stand's scanner for any sign of the enemy. It took a couple of minutes for Narancia to speak up. "Nothing out of the ordinary." Bruno told him to keep watch.  

Bruno looks at the mute woman who stares at the stone pillar. "Latte." She turns her body to face Bruno. "Can you use your stand to make us invisible?" He asks as he saw what her stand could do firsthand. Latte shakes her head then holds up one finger. This tells him that she could only make one invisible. Then, Latte wrote to Bruno in her notepad. 

"I can only make one person invisible." Bruno nods his head then gestures to Leone. "It would be a good idea to make him invisible while he used his stand." He spoke up. Leone frowns at his idea. "I don't think so. Who knows what she will do-" 

"Abbacchio, I understand you don't trust her but her stand will be useful in this situation. Moody Blues are important in this mission." He spoke softly, "Your cooperation with her will help us in defeating the boss." Latte looks at Leone who made eye contact with her. She holds out her hand to Leone as a sign of partnership. Leone's eyes harden for a second then looks away from her. "Fine." He accepts. 

Latte put down her hand then shrugs her shoulders at Bruno. He gave her a sympathetic look. "An enemy!" Narancia spoke out, "He's down! Li'l Bomber finished him off!" Leone nods his head then volunteers that he should check it out. Bruno stops him as they need his stand to replay the footage for them. "You need to hurry and replay the footage of the one who took the photo of Trish's mother fifteen years ago." He told Leone. The silver haired man simply said that they should check out the top of the cliff since their experience at the plane made him anxious.  

Bruno and Narancia left them to check who is on top of the cliff. Before they left, Bruno told Latte to use her stand. She nods then her stand displays her mirror head. Her stand break into pieces to move towards Leone to cover his whole body. This made him invisible to the naked eye. "...Right." Leone spoke up. Bruno nods his head in satisfaction. Moody Blues appears next to the invisible Leone. Latte looks at Moody Blues as Leone informs Bruno that he needs eight to ten minutes. 

"Do it in five." Bruno told him. Narancia sends his stand to signal for the others to join them. The two of them left, leaving Latte with Leone. She looks at his stand as it begins rewinding itself. His back is to Latte, looking at the stone pillar. Latte tap her chin, thinking then snaps her fingers. Her snap made Leone look behind him. He flinches to see a mirror image of himself standing for him. 

Leone almost cursed at the mute woman but Latte motions him to be quiet. Latte stood next to his stand, looking at the stone cliff. The invisible man stood at her left. He watch Latte begin to write on the notepad. "It will be weird if an enemy saw your stand alone without you. The enemy knows your stand. I will act as decoy while you focus on your job." Leone becomes silent then clicks his tongue. He has to admit, she is right and this plan is well-thought out. Taking his silence as acceptance, Latte smiles at the invisible Leone then puts away her notepad.