|| 10 ||

The marine fortress city on the water, Venice. They are close to the location to pick the disc where the boss place it for them. 

Latte left the space to take the empty place in the passenger seat. Giorno and Mista could see change from the mute woman. Her eyes held strong emotions. She tightly grips her parasol - waiting for any signs of their enemy. They didn't know what happen in the turtle but something must have happen to cause her like this. 

Giorno continues to drive down the long road that leads to Venice. No body else is driving down this road. Mista wipes the back window as it is fogged up. He informs the both of them that no one is following them. Giorno saw no one front of them either. Mista questions why the windows are fogging up so easily. Latte's eyes narrow as her right glove wipe the side window to see pass it. The car swerves as Latte quickly stops herself from hitting the side of her head against the window. Giorno quickly controls the car. 

"What the hell?" 

"Sorry, the tires just slipped a bit." 

Latte moves her body to look behind her to see Mista's left cheek press up against the window. "Do you even have a license?" Mista questions. Giorno replies that he is only fifteen. The sound of crackling made Latte look at her window at her right. Her eyes widen to see frost forming at the corner. The sinking feeling in her stomach made her uncomfortable. 

"Let's open the window a bit." Giorno told Mista as he tells him that it is cold outside due to early hours of the day. Cold wind enters the car. "What is this wind?!" Giorno shouts out. Someone shout from the roof of the car. "At first, we were scared frozen." The man from the roof spoke up. A photograph glue itself on Giorno's cheek. "With the help of a computer, it wasn't hard to recreate the ashes that were lying next to Perciolo in the photo." The mention of her capo made her glare at the enemy on the roof. 

"YOU GUYS ARE NAIVE!" They watch a dent form on the top of the roof. "There is no way you can get away from the Hitman Team!" He howls. Giorno told Mista to shoot at the roof. His face press against the frozen window, stuck in place. Instantly, Giorno heard the faint sound of metal. He glances at Latte to see her drawing out her hidden blade from her parasol. Latte quickly moves to send her blade to the roof. She hit something hard but just as she is about to pull her blade back.

Her blade is stuck in place as she struggles to pull it out. "Damn!" Giorno curses under his breath. "Mista, what are you doing?! Shoot the roof!" He shouts out. Mista couldn't do anything as the car is being frozen quickly. Half of his face is stuck on the window. The enemy asks where is the turtle but then figure out what they are doing at Venice. Mista points his pistol at the roof then shoots three bullets. His stand told the three of them that he is frozen to the car of the roof. 

More cold air enters the car. Giorno attempts to control the car as it is out of control. Latte tries to pull her blade out but a snap made her stop. She is able to pull her blade out to reveal half of it was broken off. Her eyes closes for a split second, only for the ice to froze her eyes to be closed shut. The front of her body frozen to the chair. Their limbs are covered in cold ice. Giorno spoke up that they are under -20 Celsius. 

"Stop the car then! Why the hell are you still flooring it!?" Mista shouts out. Sadly, the brake petal is frozen in place and the steering wheel is impossible to move. Losing control, the car moves side to side. It is impossible to move or breath in this temperature. Latte and the others listen to the enemy scream and complaining about something. The car hit the side. She cannot see Giorno's stand picking up Mista's pistols for him to use. 

Bang 

Bang 

Bang!

Their solution to this mess is to create heat from the bullets. Mista's bullets hit the enemy's frozen body. Plants form within the ice, shattering it. They are able to throw off the man from the car roof. Ice melts away as they breathe in a sigh of relief. "We're gonna get the hell outta here!" Mista shouts out. Giorno presses the gas to make the car go faster. 

Mista and Latte look at the back window to see the enemy quickly moving close to them. He begins shooting but it has little effect on him as it can't pierce his white suit. "Go faster, Giorno!" Mista shouts out. 

"I can't go any faster! The tires are still slipping!" As the enemy comes closer, Mista shoots at him. Using his stands, he is able to use his bullets to cause him to loose balance on his skates. He fell face first on the road, crashing on it. "We managed to lose him." Mista spoke up. 

Water forms towards the car then ice was created. Mista's eyes widen as it shot towards their car but he saw the ice move to grab the trunk of the car. The enemy thought he has got the car but the only it caught is a human sized mirror being held by a feminine looking stand. "WHAT?!" He howls out. The stand shatters into pieces to reveal the car a bit farther than before. 

Giorno glances at Latte with two slender hands resting on her shoulders. At the left side of her head, there is a mirror instead of a head. "Latte...is that your stand?" He spoke up. Latte nods her head. "YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY!" He send his ice again to reach for the trunk of the car. Reloading his gun, Mista points it at their target. His view is block by him opening the trunk. 

Then, Mista's right wrist is shakes as he grips it tightly. "There's no need for that, Mista." He spoke in a chilling voice. Golden Experience send a furry of punches towards the enemy but his white suit is too strong. Ice covers the stand's hands. "Giorno! Get away from him!" Mista told his partner. The car flew to hit the metal railing. "I'm moving to the canal!" Giorno declares. 

The rail broke as the car flew off the street to plunge into the water below. Once they hit the water, Latte sends her stand to use her power. Golden Experience send a fury of punches at the enemy. The stand sends the enemy flying out of the car into the water. Ice crawls up his stand's hands to lower arms. It cause Giorno to lose his left hand. 

"Giorno! You...your body is already-!" 

" I'm sure you already know this but our priority is to obtain the item. Getting that thing will lead to our victory." The water around the car begin to froze. "Don't worry about me! Hurry and get out!" Giorno told them. Mista replies that killing him and living to get the disc is their kind of victory. Latte and Giorno nod their head. Mista uses his pistol to break the front window. Latte and Mista is able to get out. The assassin slams his fist on the ice for it to expand to the hood of the car. Mista pulls back his hand, ripping the palm of skin in the process. "Try to jump in, Mista!" He mocks. 

"I don't mind taking a wager on whether or not you can swim faster than my ice!" The ice grows faster. The sound of heels made the man look up to see Latte holding her blade. In her other hand is her parasol. She points it at the assassin in which he laughs at it. "What are you going to do? Poke me?" Her eyes narrow then launches herself at him. "Latte!" Giorno shouts out. He doesn't want the mute woman to fight an opponent like this. She is out of her element. 

Latte already knows she is weak against him. The thing she can do is act as a distraction for Mista and Giorno. She shatters into pieces as her blade made contact with the assassin's mask. His eyes quickly scans for the woman. 

Another Latte takes its place, standing on the ice. She lunges her blade at him. The assassin moves back an inch as the blade made contact with his neck. "You bitch!" He howls then slams his fist to her stomach. She broke apart again. Giorno watch another Latte appears  at his right next to the trunk. Repeating over and over, the assassin tries to lay a land on Latte but only met with copies of herself. Seeing this as a way to distract the enemy, Mista orders Giorno to a plant a life on the hood of the car before the ice covers it.

The assassin heard them then slams his fist on the ground, freezing the water faster. A grin appears on his face when something is caught. Behind the assassin is Latte, her feet frozen to the ground. He glances at the woman then made his stand froze the mute women from neck to toe. Her blade poised to lunge the man in the back of his neck. "Latte!" Giorno shouts out. He saw cold air left her lips as the ice slowly crawls up to her head. 

+++