|| 18 ||

They have another problem in their hands as Narancia in Giorno's body can't summon his stand. Looking up, they saw Lil' Bomber flew in the air in high speeds. Mista tests his pistols which boost the power of their attack. This is a strange experience with them. All the people around the sight got body swapped like them. Giorno had use his stand to sense someone from the ground. "If you're thinking that the boss and Bucciarati got swapped, there is one there for certain - that's not the boss' soul." Trish spoke up. She has the sense of the boss' presence. 

"Until then, we can't take our eyes off of him." Giorno declares. The group tense up when seeing the turtle climb on a pillar. "The enemy is Diavolo." The turtle spoke, "Listen to me. Are you Giorno Giovanna?" He told them that his name is Jean Pierre Polnareff, the person who called them here. "I only did this because Diavolo left me with no other choice. What you are experiencing right now is part of the arrow's power - the arrow I was supposed to give you." Jean told them. His stand, Silver Chariot took the arrow. 

Jean can't stop his stand as his body is already dead. He was lucky that his soul switch with the turtle - saving his life. Narancia confirms the dead body on the second floor. The team have to deal with a lone stand as Jean had no power to control Chariot. Now, they have no clue where the boss is. The only way to defeat the boss is to use the arrow. 

Now, Jean reveals that the boss is a duo - a split personality. Latte looks down at Leone who had questions but no voice to speak with. "Someone is coming!" Narancia shouts out. Giorno signals to the rest of the team to split up and hide. Latte grabs Jean from the pillar to hide behind a wall with Leone. She held Jean close to her chest, protecting him as he can't defend himself. Eyes lands on an approaching figure. 

A pink haired man with a fishnet top and violet jeans. Giorno signals Narancia to use his stand to attack. Jean shouts to Giorno, "The left! Look to the left in the shadows!" There is Silver Chariot behind one pillar close to the doorway. In his right hand is the arrow. The pink haired man charges at Chariot. Leone's eyes widen to see that Sticky Fingers come out from Diavolo's body. 

"That's Bucciarati!" Latte thought to herself. Sticky Fingers attack the stand, tearing his right arm off. They are glad it was Bruno occupying Diavolo's body. Bruno watches all of them come out of their hiding spot. He is able to mental note which bodies they switch with. 

Trish = Mista

Narancia = Giorno 

Leone = Latte

Holding Jean in her hands, Jean is happy that Bruno is able to caught on with the arrow's power. Bruno's body still hadn't move from his spot. As Chariot stood up, they have to grab the arrow. Bruno reaches for the arrow but his stand stops him by wrapping his hand around his user's throat. Now the stand is moving in to attack Bruno. Mista saves Bruno by shooting the arrow and the wild stand. "I'm going to knock the arrow out of his hand!" Mista shouts out. 

They were shocked to see Sticky Fingers attacking Bruno. Now it is happening to Sex Pistols. Trish is able to use her stand to save Mista from being shot in the head by his own stand. Latte's eyes move to Leone taking mental notes of what is happening. She could see his mind clicking in realization. Chariot picks up the arrow and reattaches his arm. The stand slowly walks away from the scene. Even for Jean, this is the first time he see this happen. 

Leone turns to Latte who made eye contact with each other. He points at his mouth, telling her to speak. The mute woman's mouth fell open. This is strange as she never spoke before. As the others try to figure out why it is happening, Latte clears her throat. "...A-Abbacchio has...s-something to say." It is so unusual for her to use Leone's voice to talk.