|| 11 ||

The only thing that survived is the short grass in the tundra. Mista thanks Giorno and begins to rips the grass from the surface quickly. In doing this, he can save Latte from being encased in ice. The assassin stops Mista from tearing the grass further by summoning more ice. Using his head, Mista uses the grass and ice to form a snow board. The assassin cursed at the sight as Mista begins to skate down the ice path towards their destination.

"White Ice! Undo the ice temporarily!" He orders his stand. In a blink of an eye, the ice disappears. Latte plunge into the water. She swims up the surface, gasping. Giorno has a look of relief when seeing Latte in one piece. His head turns to Mista who is caught by the ice once again.

+++

Latte looks at the fight between Mista and the enemy. She decides to take this chance and look for the disc while they are distracted. Using her stand, Small mirror shards coat the mute woman to make herself look invisible to the naked eye. She begins to move towards their destination by swimming. Latte is able to pull herself from the water to land. The sound of gunshots caught her ears. She jogs towards the lion statue to look for the disc.

The mute woman become still as Mista climbs to the edge of the wall to peer up. She had to be quiet in order not to draw attention to herself. If Mista notices her, then the enemy will too. Apologizing the man in silence, Latte watches Mista return back to the water - possibly to finish the enemy first. She stops when hearing Giorno call out Mista in distress.

Standing next to the lion statue, her eyes lands on Mista once again lifting himself up on land. Latte become still when the enemy joins him also. Searching for the disc, the assassin looks at the photo for a clue. Giorno watch the scene unfold then quickly remembers the mute girl. Turning back to the water, he saw no one in the water. "Shit!" He curses under his breath, trying to locate the woman. 

She really did have no presence.

Franticly searching for the missing girl, Giorno snaps his head back to the statue. The statue broke into pieces as the assassin slams it with his left arm. Behind the pieces, it reveals the disc in a red case. "Computer disc. I knew it! The thing you were trying to get was something to tell you how to get to the boss!" Declaring himself the victor, he reaches for the disc. Before he could reach for the disc, something invisible slams the enemy in the face. He takes two steps backward, out of shock.

"What the?!"

Latte made her presence known, revealing herself to the world. She gave him a cat-like grin then uses her parasol's handle to pull the disc in her left hand. She caught the disc in ease. Giorno's eyes widen to see the mute woman able to sneak up on the enemy. The mute woman jumps back to avoid sharp skating blade from cutting her neck. The blade put a light cut across her throat. Luckily, it didn't cut past the skin's barrier. A bullet flies between the assassin and Latte. 

This distraction allows Latte to slip in the disk under her coat. Then, she uses her stand to coat herself in mirror shards. Turning herself invisible, she kept herself a safe distance away to keep the disc out of his reach. 

"Damn it!" The blue haired man shouts out. Mista points his gun at him. He mentally thanks the woman for her intervention. Now, he can focus all of his attention on his target. With a call of his name, Mista and his opponent turns to see Giorno showing his resolve. Seeing Giorno inspires Mista to take charge. Clearing his mind, he is able to see a path to shoot the enemy's weak point. Shooting six bullets at once, he is met with the enemy's deflection with his ice shards.