|| 7 ||

Quickly, he shoots a bullet at the fishing line to save Latte. Shock runs through Latte's body as blood flew out of her mouth. Her body flies out the doorway to the hallway. Mista quickly runs after her. Latte uses her legs to steady herself and prop her feet on the doorway stop herself. Mista quickly shoots at the door, sending his sex pistols to find their target. 

It seems that his stands found their target as the fishing hook disappears from her neck. Mista let out a sigh of relief as he looks down at Latte. She gives him a thumbs up then stands up. "I knew that bastard would be cooling himself." He spoke up. She silently thanks the man as she grips her parasol tightly. "I'll handle this guy, you handle for the second user." Mista told her. 

Latte nods her head then begins the search for the other user. She decides to check the other rooms for any sign of the stand user. Mista glares at the door way that leads to the user. "You'll pay for that." He thought to himself, angry at himself for accidently hurting the mute woman. He walk towards the doorway. He will make the enemy pay for hurting his partner. "Mista! He is in here." One of his pistols calls out. 

Mista shot the glass window. He is able to shoot Pesci's hand twice, shooting his pinkie clean off. Entering the room, he finds Pesci cowering in fear. "Answer my questions within two seconds. If not, I'll shoot your eyes." He threatens Pesci. 

"First question, where the hell is your friend? Uno..."

"Hell if I know! I don't know where he is, either!" 

"Due, all right. Then die!" Before Mista could shoot Pesci, an elderly man grabs his gun and begging for help. The old man begs but mentions Mista's name. Quickly, he points the gun at the man. "Who the hell are you!?" He asks. Within a split second, his whole body becomes older. "Grateful Dead..." The man simply said. The gunner lands on his back, weaken by the man's stand. 

The man reveals himself to be the second stand user, Prosciutto as he changed back to normal. Pesci was joyful to see his brother but Prosciutto responds with violence. He berates Pesci but told him to not lose his cool so easily. "Grow up Pesci or we'll never win." He turns around to pick up Mista's gun to point it as Mista's head. "The deed's already done!" Prosciutto shouts. 

BANG 

BANG 

BANG!

He shot three bullets into Mista's head then throws the gun aside. "You said you caught a woman with your stand." He spoke up, "Where is she?" Pesci blinks then realizing that he forgot about her. "Ah! You're right, bro-" A sound made them turn to the closed door. Pesci's breath quickens. "Is she t-there behind the door?" He stutters out. 

"No matter, we'll deal with this easily." 

Their bodies become still when hearing a faint click in the air. A breath left Pesci's lips then something flew into the air striking Pesci in the face from the bar. A cry left Pesci's lips as a glass bottle hit him. Pieces of glass dig into his cheek. He flew on his back. Prosciutto's eyes lands on something hitting the edge of the ash tray to the air. It is thrown at Prosciutto but his stand swipe the ash tray away. 

He quickly sends his stand to swipe whatever is at the bar. The illusion of surprise is gone as tiny shards reveal Latte to them. "So, you are the woman Pesci caught before." Prosciutto notes. A glare was his response. "Grateful Dead!" He sends his stand to attack Latte. As it's fist connects with her face, she scatter into pieces. Latte suddenly appears under the stand, sending her parasol's sharp tip to stab under its chin. The taste of copper coat his lips. He felt her blade hit the roof of his mouth and even his tongue. "Bitch!" He curses at the woman. She shatters again when the stand lands another hit. "Why I can't hit this person, unless-" He thought then he grabs the ash tray from the ground to throw it behind him.