|| 20 ||

Latte place a bouquet of flowers in front of a grave. The gravestone bears the name of Pericolo - her former capo who took her in. A small smile appear on her face when she stood up. "It has been a while, Pericolo." She signs to him, "A lot of things had happened. Giorno is the new boss of Passione." She wonders what his reaction will be if he was still alive. Silently giggling at the thought, Latte signs to Pericolo again. 

"...I am able to find a path for myself. A path with people I call my family. Now, I found happiness once again." She looks up at the clear blue sky. The gentle wind flow past her body. It is comforting to know there are people by her side through thick and thin. Latte brush the top of the gravestone. "I'll visit again, I promise. Watch over us." She thought then left the grave site. She drove her black Mercedes to her new home. 

To her new family. 

+++

Returning to a large mansion, Latte park her car to approach the front door. Entering the mansion, Latte walks down the large hall to arrive to the large dinning area. "Welcome back, Latte!" Narancia greets her from the large table. Next to Narancia is Leone listening to his red headphones. Leone took off his headphones to glare at Narancia. He saw Latte at the doorway then nods his head to Latte in greetings. "Welcome back." He spoke up, "That didn't take long." Latte shrugs her shoulders. She take a seat next to Leone. Then, she notices that Giorno, Bruno, Mista aren't present. It is a shame Trish isn't here right now as she decides to take a short trip to her hometown. 

"Where are the others?" She signs to Leone. He took a sip from his cup of tea. "They are in a meeting right now." He replies. After their mission, Leone was the first one who study sign language due to his experience being in Latte's shoes. It was a surprised for Latte when he first sign to her. Leone didn't forget the sight of Latte tearing up. They are able hold a decent conversation in sign language. Leone pours a cup of tea for Latte. She thanks the man. 

They turn to Narancia struggling to do his homework. It was a slow start but he is able to get a grasp. It only took the unrivaled patience of Latte for Narancia to get it. "I need help, Latte." Narancia whines. Holding up his notebook, it displays his math homework. After the fight, Narancia return to school to get his education. Latte left her seat to assist Narancia in homework. It took a few minutes for Narancia to figure it out. At least, she didn't stab Narancia with a fork like Fugo when he made a mistake. 

"Latte, you're back." Giorno's voice made her lift her head to see the others at the doorway. Latte smiles at them. "Of course, I hope I didn't take long." She signs. Giorno shakes his head. "It's fine, we don't mind if you take long." He replies. Mista's stands made their presence known as they move to the mute woman. They happily greet the mute woman. Latte silently giggles at the sight. They are adorable in their own way. 

Mista quickly intervenes, "Come on, guys. Don't bother her." Latte made eye contact with the gunner. He flushes when he made contact with her. The men watch Latte shakes her head. "I don't mind. I find them wonderful." She replies. Her words made his cheeks darken. Bruno and Giorno grins at the sight. It is quite obvious to the men that Mista has feelings for the mute woman but lack the confidence to ask the woman out. "W-well, if you don't mind." Mista mutters, glancing away from to see the others at the table.