AUTHOR'S NOTE

*NO SKIPPING LOVES*
Hi everybody i know you guys have been waiting for a new chapter. I am working on it and promise it will be out before the year ends. This note is a kind of thank you to you who are reading this for helping to get through this year.

This year has been a crappy place for all. But some of you who are reading this really made it quiet cozy for me.

Starting with my Wattpad sisters Elegiac_Damsel Jiya1234-00 jimmyprotested29 who have supported me a lot and also had numerous silly conversations with me.

Then  there are DaisyGooyal and Krishnavii we haven't actually talked but you guys along with any others whose usernames i can't remember keep commenting always and cheer me up when i lose my confidence in the story so loads of love to you.

Thank you and love all of you who has supported my work and tolerated my inconsistency and also to those whose work kept me entertained.

I made a lot of internet friends this year through being in the same fandom and i absolutely love them. Though there are very less chances to meet them i still know they are just a text away.

A huge cheers to my old friends , my homies who stuck by me through all my difficult times and my best friends who never left me even after a lot of crap. They won't be reading this so I would keep it short here.

My family helped me to step closer to my dream a bit too so thanks to them and the person i saved up for last is the only person whom i call Sakha and that is CalmGuy9 . If u would have said me that it was possible to believe someone with everything without knowing how they look or how they sound i would have just blown them away but now after meeting my Sakha that perspective has changed. The conversations we have had are blissful. And when i feel low i have this assurance that i have my Sakha to cheer me up anytime.

Thanks to my friends who had searched up my work here and read it. SukalyanRoy i wouldn't have started writing if u didn't force me too. RijaPan thanks for the support. And ArunavaRoy and are_you_comedy_me_XD i know you guys never read story books before but just to show your support to me you read my book so thanks again.

A big shoutout to all my friends in here and also outside wattpad " Loads of Love"
Advanced Happy New Year. Have a great year ahead. Stick with Advaita.
*spoiler alert*
Arjun is arriving.
I am going to start working on a new story and i need your support there too.

Have a great vacation. I have been reading a lot recently therefore sorry for the late updates. Love you loads.