End of Exile

"Why would the King of Trigarth steal the cattle from Matsya? There is some link which we are definitely missing off. There is a bigger picture to this." Advaita said.

"Wait why are we discussing Matsya again? What's our benefit? What's our relation with Matsya?" , Balram asked. The conversation was going on in a secret chamber of the Dwarkan palace between Advaita , Krishna , Balram and Subhadra. The meeting was about Trigarth's attack on Matsya.

"Well our concern is the Kauravas. Susharma is Princess Bhanumati's cousin so Trigarth is kind of expected to work for Hastinapur." Advaita said.

"But why does it matter if they attack Matsya?" Subhadra asked.
"Because we think that the Pandavas are spending the last year of their exile in Matsya." Krishna replied.
Balram.and Subhadra gasped in unison. "And you are telling that to us now?" Balram asked. Before they could reply to Balram's comment Subhadra started off , " Well what should we do now? We don't even know what is going on there if the Pandavas are exposed or not."
"Exactly and thats why i am losing my mind. The only time i get a little piece of information about my brothers after 13 years and now again i have to spend my time in anxiety." Advaita said.

A few days had passed since the day of the battle and now at the entrance of the city of Dwarka Advaita waited eagerly and at last the announcer announced ,"Panduputra Gandivdhari Arjun is arriving." Advaita squealed and Krishna lightly chuckled from behind her. Arjun started off with a string of 'Pranipats.' Similar thing had happened just a while ago when Duryodhan , Dushashan and Shakuni arrived but Advaita wasn't as excited then. Arjun acknowledged Subhadra with a light smile and then embraced his Madhav. And at last his eyes landed on his sister. His eyes were clouded with shock. "Sister!" , he let out in a low shocked whisper.

"Arjun", Balram said gaining his attention , "I think you have some catching up to be done with your sister and others too" , he pointed at Krishna and Subhadra "after that we can talk about work."

"Pranipat Bhratashree", the musical tone of his sister's voice snapped Arjun out of his shock and he said, "Tell me everything that happened."

Back in her chamber Advaita narrated to Arjun everything that happened after the game of dice excluding the part where she fell off with Karn.

"So now you are a grown woman married to Vasudev Krishn and mother of two children huh? " Arjun clarified. "Well you missed out a few points brother. I am a warrior and a survivor. Whatever now its time while you catch up with Subhadra and I'll bring the kids." Advaita said getting up to search for the kids. The servants informed her that Abhi and Arini had gone to meet Arjun with Subhadra so she looked for her children.

Hredhaan was there in the arena fuming with anger , his sword raised and Shakuni and Dushashan were having a hard time holding back Duryodhan. Before Advaita could say anything she heard Balram's voice," What is going on here?" Shakuni replied instantly "Nothing Shriman Balram absolutely nothing." But Balram ignored him and looked at Hredhaan , " Why did you raise your sword?" He replied instantly. "Yuvraj Duryodhan was speaking ill of my Mamashrees and mamishree I wanted to show him his place."
" Well Hredhaan he is our guest and also our in laws so let him go if he gets out of his line again I'll see to it now go along with your mother." Balram said the last words glaring at them.

"Pranipat Mamashree", Hredhaan and Arini greeted Arjun. Arjun embraced his niece and nephew with teary eyes.

"Why are Duryodhan and all his cronies here?" Arjun asked. " The same reason as you Arya", Subhadra replied. "Will Dwarka be helping Hastinapur?" Arjun asked in confusion. "Well Bhratashree , Dau thinks both the sides are equally guilty for the happenings in the dice game so if help is given then both sides will get it." Arjun sighed in response to Advaita.

"What if plead with Taatshree to give support to our side. He never says no to us." Arini said and Abhimanyu and Hredhaan hummed in agreement. "You have got it wrong there my child." , Subhadra stated. Advaita continued on cue , " Dau may love you more than his life but he would always stick to his principle." "Then what should we do?" Arjun asked eargerly. "The Yadavas can't just sit out in a war like this can they?" He asked again.

"They can actually Bhratashree. They are different from the other kingdoms. Not the same old monarchy runs here. Its more of a democracy and I don't think the Yadavas will want to participate in a war where they don't have any profit." Advaita paused.

"Then the Pandavas won't get any help from the Yadavas Bua? " Abhimanyu asked.

" You missed out your Mamashree Krishn Abhi. He always has his ways. And also the Narayani sena. He will not let his Sakha and Sakhi's struggles go in vain. Bhratashree remember whatever happens dharm will always prevail wherever Vasudev Krishn is." Saying this Advaita smiled to herself. She knew too well what was going to happen and therefore did her bit to help out her brother.

Hey guys not a great chapter I know but still its a special  one for me cause its the last one of this year. Happy New Year in advance. Stay safe and happy.