BEGINNING

Arjun stood straight infront of his sister. Ready to go meet Krishna. Ask him to take part in the war. Duryodhan was also there. For the same reason. The support of Dwarka meant winning the war even before it started. But the only thing that Advaita reminded her elder brother was that dharm resided wherever Krishna did and the side fighting for dharm would definitely emerge victorious in the impending war.

"Madhav would never help them right? They are the bad people. The adharmis. Why would Dwarka help them?" Arjun asked in an unsure tone.
" We don't really know what he thinks, do we? There are wrong-doings from our side also Bhratashree. Maybe its less but there are.... now go before Bhrata Duryodhan approaches him." Arjun nodded and left for Krishna's private chamber.

Krishna's was sleeping and Duryodhan was already there sitting near his head. Arjun felt crestfallen but still sat down near his friend's leg. Krishn woke up after sometimes and was overjoyed on seeing his best friend but soon realised there was somebody else too. He greeted Duryodhan and then described what his policy was. He said that Balram had made his decision to not take part in the war so has his older sons Pradyumn and Sambh as some warriors are needed to protect Dwarka. Other maharathis have all decided which side they were going to fight for except himself and Kritvarma and the Narayani sena led by him. So his options to Duryodhan and Arjun were to choose between Krishna and one akshauhini sena led by Kritvarma. And by Krishna he meant himself who would not wield any weapon throughout the war. He would just be there. People with sharp mind would be happy with just Krishna's presence but not people with foggy minds and Krishna knew it a bit too well.

"So Parth choose." Krishna said in a calming tone. "Why would he choose? I came first. You are already siding with him. And you call yourself dharmi ." Duryodhhan said baring his teeth like a predator. "But I saw Parth first." Krishna said defending himself. Before the argument went up any higher Arjun stepped in. He didn't wamt anyone call his best friend selfish or preferring someone. "Let him choose first Madhav." He had already made up his mind what to choose for and was pretty sure Duryodhan won't choose that. And at last with greedy eyes after making sure that Krishna won't fight in the war he chose the army.

And Arjun was happy cause didn't need to fight against his best friend. He wrote back to his brothers about it. Whereas Shakuni was brooding cause he knew a weaponless Krishna wasn't any less lethal. Duryodhan and Dusashan tried to convince him that the army was enough. Preparations in Dwarka broke out as quiet a number of people left for Matsya which was working as a momentary base for the Pandavas.

The chariot wheels rattled through the city gates of Matsya. Advaita was squealing like a little girl as she was about to meet her brothers and her Sakhi. They were all expecting a huge welcome from the former Chakravarthy Samrat but all Advaita was waiting for was to spend a lot of time with Nakul, tease Sahdev. To laugh at Bheem's joke and to see Yudhistir's timid smile. She also couldn't wait to see Draupadi. The last time they saw each other . they wanted to forget about it all. And at last the gates opened. There were people in royal attire. A king , a queen , a prince and a princess. Advaita took them to be the royal family of Matsya. She gave them a vague smile as her eyes kept on searching for her family. Then the announcer announced the arrival of the Chakravarthy Samrat and Samragni along with the other Pandavas. She jumped up in her place at chariot and Krishna stifled a laugh trying to maintain a composure. This felt like their younger days. Advaita was pinning Krishna with death glares when she heard a tired but joyous womanly voice squeal "SAKHI".

Fast chapter of this year. Can't believe we came this far. I had my exams till yesterday. Hope this year goes good for us.