BIRTH

Krishn and Advaita looked at their children adorably. A boy and a girl. They were identical in lot of ways. Both had curly hair just like Krishn. The boy had grey eyes like their mother and the girl had doe-shaped almond eyes. The new parents could not get enough of their children. They kept on looking until Advaita broke the silence. "Can we name them or does it need to be the Kulguru?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows. Kanha gave one of his heartwarming smiles and said " Yes we can name them. There are no such strict rules in Dwarka." "Then I have a pair of name. Hredhaan which means someone with a huge heart and Arini which means strength and power. How are they?" She asked her husband expectantly. "They are beautiful. I like them. Prince Hredhaan and Princess Arini." He said out loud and the children giggled as if in response. "Well I have a name for my daughter and a similar for my son. Not as interesting as yours." Krishn said. "I am unique so are my ideas. You can't deny that Arya." Advaita said with a smirk. "Well other than us there is another one person whom I want to name them." Advaita said. As if in cue Krishn said," Parth." And they smiled looking at each other.

''I am so happy for Advaita. So happy for you Kunti." Gandhari said hugging Kunti. They had just received the news from Dwarka about the birth of the children. The women were happy along with Mahamahim Bhishm , Mahamantri Vidur and a few other inhabitants of Hastinapur where also happy. But not Shakuni. They were in Duryodhan's private chambers when Dushashan asked Shakuni," You said that by having the poison that you gave them they would die instantaneously. So this is death huh? Advaita alive along with her children is death huh? Whose death did you plan ours or their's?" He half shouted the last words. "Well I agree with Bhrata Dushashan.", Durmukh continued,"But my question is what would we get by killing them? What kind of danger would we remove that way?"

"What would you do by knowing that Durmukh ? We failed again ,didn't we?" Duryodhan who had been exceptionally quiet throughout the whole exchange said in an exhausted tone. His brothers and uncle looked at him. "Mamashree thinks that Advaita and Krishn's children will have greater impact on Balram and therefore he will be forced to lend his army to the Pandavas. So he wanted to remove them. But now I am not scared. Let them come with as much strength they want I'll remove everyone and rule this Aryavart all alone." Duryodhan let out in a growl.

"All hail to His Majesty Angraaj Karn." The messenger said as he entered the courtyard of Ang. Karn was handling the daily affairs of the court. He asked the messenger to recite the news. "Your Highness", the messenger stated,"your sister Princess Advaita has given birth to two beautiful children. Prince Hredhaan and Princess Arini. Popularly known as Priyadarshan and Priyadarshini among the citizens of Dwarka," Karn's spirits jumped up in joy. He wanted to rush and hug Advaita. Play with her kids. Spoil them with gifts. But he controlled his emotions. He remembered his last interaction with his sister. How he brought down his esteem among the royalty of Hastinapur by eloping with Vasudev Krishn. She was no sister of his. He didn't want any ties with her, He didn't feel any love towards her. All he felt was anger and pain. Immense pain because he thought she had betrayed her. He directed this anger towards the messenger and courtiers as an outlet and punished them without any reason.But still deep down his heart he couldn't wait to meet the kids.

Krishn had named his children Priyadarshan and Priyadarshini. The names were quiet less unique than the names their mother has given them. And that's what he wanted. He wanted his kids to be unique and still stay close to the ground. Sambh,Prabhanu and Pradyumn took an immense liking to their sister because was the first time they had a sister. They wouldn't move from her side and go anywhere just before they were scared anybody would take away their doll-like sister. Meanwhile it was hard to move Abhimanyu from Hredhaan. The toddler would rest his head on the baby's cot and go to sleep and the baby won't stop crying if the toddler that is Abhimanyu moved away. Soon everybody in Dwarka knew that Abhimanyu and Hredhan would be a much more inseparable and mischievous pair than their fathers.

Days started passing by and the children grew up in the speed of wind and the exile period of Pandavas were also coming to an end.

Quick question. Would you guys like it if I do a time skip now?

Thankyou Sakha @CalmGuy9 for the beautiful names.