RADHA

A few days had passed after the grand celebration of Holi in Dwarka. I haven't talked to Arya about Radharani. Although I brought up the topic many times but he seemed to avoid the conversation every time. But something was wrong at present. I have never seen him look so gloomy ever before.

"Arya , can I talk to you?" I asked him while walking into the room as he kept looking out through the window.

"From when are you asking for permission to talk to me , priye ?" "Maybe from the time you decided to dodge my questions." I replied. He smiled and sat down on ," Ask me again. Give me another chance. Maybe this time you will get your answers Darshinika." He ended with a long sigh.

"I have tried to say you before that Radha was there on the day of Holi..." He cut me off,"I know Radha was there. I know you think she left without meeting me but that's a partial truth. We met. Not that day but the next." "Is she still here?" I asked. "No she left. Today at dawn." "Why did she need to leave and why didn't you let her meet us. We need to stop her." I rambled. " No we don't. She left of her own free will." "Why?" "She finished all her duties and got freed of all her worldly ties and that's why she came here to me. Her ultimate salvation. She didn't want anyone to know about her and so she stayed these few days working as a maid in the palace. But today she said me that she didn't find the divine bond she felt with me here. In this huge palaces of Dwarka so she left." " Where did she leave for?" "To attain her ultimate salvation." "But you said that's you." "You know who I am don't you." And that's when I knew what will soon happen to her. He walked passed me to the garden grabbing his flute.

He played the sweetest tune he has ever played. The tune felt endless. It felt like freedom. And then stopped with a sad end a lone tear escaping his eyes. She had attained her salvation and I knew it. I knew she had merged with the paramatma. And this was not an end but a continuation of an eternal love story. A story , a bond that would be cherished for years ahead in time.

I didn't feel like writing anything more here. Next chapter tomorrow. Keep voting and supporting. LOVE YOU ALL.