ABDUCTION:2

"Where is Sambh?" The question was repeated across the room untill Arini chose to spoke.

"Bhratashree left to attend princess Lakshmana's swayamvar." She said in a meek tone. "Lakshmana as in of Hastinapur?" Satyabhama asked in a bewildered tone. They were all aware of the swayamvar and were happy that the Yadavas weren't invited. Arini nodded in response.

"Was Sambh out of his mind?" Jambvati asked, "here we are discussing how our alliance are not for the Kauravas and this boy goes to marry their daughter? I am sure this boy will be the end of me." She sits down in a frustrated manner.

"What is he actually planning to do there Pradyumn?" Advaita asked. "He plans to abduct the princess and get married to her." "Without her consent?" "We really don't know that. He kept us in the dark. And we thought he was pranking us."

"I am scared for him. He won't be able to fight with all the maharathis of Hastinapur." ,Rukmini said.

"Thats true." Krishna spoke for the first time. There was no sign of tension on his face. "We need to do something about that instead of sitting here." Advaita said. "Why?", Krishna asked, "why do we need to do something?" " Kanha he is your son. A Yadava heir." Balram tried to reason with him. "I know that dau but we didn't ask him to go and abduct some princess. He needs to fend for himself. He got himself into this." Saying this Krishna walked away from the room.

"Its all my fault." Pradyumn muttered to himself. "It definitely is , you are the oldest...." Rukmini was cut off by Jambvati. "Arya is right jiji, Sambh got himself into this he needs to fend for himself."

"You are being a fool Jambvati. We can punish him once he gets home not now. Now our priority is to bring him back safe." Satyabhama said and as if on cue a messenger entered. "Kumar Sambh has been imprisoned by Hastinapur for trying to abduct their princess." "Amazing. Dau now we seriously need to do something." Advaita said in an exasperated tone.
"Well by the look of it Kanha isn't going to do anything so I need to do it." Balram said.

"Only Mahadev knows what would have happened of Dau didn't go on time." Jambvati said to Sambh. Balram had gone to Hastinapur, freed Sambh and brought him along with his new wife to Dwarka. Duryodhan was disturbed by Sambh's activities but didn't dare say anything to Balram. Nobody was too happy with Sambh but they welcomed the new couple with pomp and show. And how much anger Advaita held on the kauravas she couldn't feel even a drop of it on seeing the innocent face of Lakshmana and welcomed her into the family.

On the other hand the exile of the pandavas were nearing the end and from the news of death of one of the most powerful warriors Kichack, the army commander of the Matsya kingdom spread throughout the Aryavart. It wasn't child's play to kill someone like Kichak. Only the likes of Bhim could kill him and this raised suspicion in the minds of many. Soon the news of the death of Kichak's hundred brothers in a brutal way was heard. Also they were the Queen's brothers no investigation was done as it passed on as the work of a gandharv. But the people of experience knew whose work it was.

"My brothers could have been a bit more careful. Killing Kichak? What were they thinking? We all know that very few people have that much of power and everyone is doubting its Bhrata Bheem." Advaita said to Krishna. Krishna replied with a small smirk, " What is the problem with people doubting?" "Because i am sure they are in Matsya. There are so many clues to realize that." "Really?" "Yes the death of Kichak and his brothers and the political enhancement of the kingdom. Don't tell me you really didn't think about it." "Well there is actually no problem if we find out where they are but we are not the only clever people around and therefore we shouldn't be loud about our assumptions." Krishna finished. At this time a messenger came in. Addressing Krishna he said," My Lord a spy has informed that King Susharma has taken all the cattle of Matsya and there is a ensuing battle between both the kingdoms." Krishna and Advaita exchanged looks with each other. This wasn't a good sign.