Another Update ❤️

Hi.

If you've read this far, thank you. I love seeing notification on my phone from Wattpad letting me know someone has liked my story or commented on a chapter.

As some of you may know, I joined Wattpad and started writing about seven years ago. If you've been here that long, then you know the platform has changed. A LOT. These aren't changes that I support completely.

The whole idea of Wattpad is so that people can share their stories with others... for free. That isn't the case anymore. I do understand that Wattpad is a business and that they have to make money and pay their employees one way or another. With that being said, it's frustrating that there is an ad before and after every chapter, some of them are even videos can be a minute or more long. When you're trying to get in a quick reading session that can be extremely annoying. And don't get me started on the paid stories.

Long story short... I'm not as invested in this platform as I once was. I find it hard to get the motivation to rewrite chapters or even start new stories. I have been exploring the idea of moving to a different platform, however nothing is ready like Wattpad and this is where I started.

This is my question to you:
1- do you enjoy this story on Wattpad even with the new addition made to the platform?
2- would you enjoy it more if it was on a different platform?
3- would you follow me to a new platform if I did change?

I will never remove this story from Wattpad. I was thinking about moving the updated chapters I have to a new platform and starting fresh.

If you've read this far, thank you ❤️ Your feedback is always appreciated.

Love you all ❤️