PUBLISHED IN PAPERBACK!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024!

I am so EXCITED to announce that THE BOY WHO READ MINDS is NOW AVAILABLE for purchase in PAPERBACK!! I've added the link everywhere that I can think of (on my profile "about" you can directly click on the link instead of copying and pasting from below)! It should be available internationally, but if not, please private message me so we can sort it out!

AMAZON PAPERBACK LINK: https://www.amazon.com/Boy-Who-Read-Minds-ebook/dp/B08RYV11F2/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=veronica+Soliman&qid=1609863783&sr=8-3

Barnes and Noble: (Link will be available in the coming weeks)

Apple Store: (Link will be available in the coming weeks)

I WILL be keeping this story on Wattpad for free, but this is a VERY VERY rough draft and the final version of the book has a LOT more changes to it than I had initially anticipated! I rewrote and changed about 75% of the story, so it's a more enhanced version of this one with a couple new characters. Many characters were changed, many story lines were adjusted/changed, the writing and grammar was fixed. And yes, Trina was Thanos-snapped. (I'm sorry to the two of you who wanted her to stay; it was an executive decision). And I ultimately decided to keep Aaron's original last name!

So in my totally biased opinion, the revised and edited version of this book is much better!
And if you are unable to purchase it, a review on Amazon goes a long way! I loved reading and hearing your thoughts throughout this journey- your comments were inspiring and I love the community that formed around this story! You have no idea how grateful I am for your kindness and support! I took a lot of your messages and comments into consideration when creating the final draft- so thank you once again!

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all stay safe and healthy and COVID free— I'm off to go buy my own copies of the paperback 😅

Love you all so much!!!! See you in Book 2! ♥️