GIVEAWAY!! #2

THREE PHYSICAL COPIES WILL BE GIVEN AWAY OF THE PUBLISHED VERSION OF THIS BOOK!

Why? You ask.

Because we hit one, scratch that, THREE million reads!! Whatttt!! I want to take a couple sentences to thank you all for your support (and for reading this book!!) I really appreciate each and every one of you and I adore your comments!!

Without further ado, here is how to enter to win:

1. Fill out this google form: https://forms.gle/mYDb9ks1DuCexvzT6
Copy and paste this link into your browser or go to my bio and click it there!

2. Follow @veronicasoli on Wattpad! You must be following to participate.

This sweepstakes ends JANUARY 1, 2023. It's only open to persons residing in the United States (excluding Hawaii and Alaska, I'm sorry). Must be 18+ or with a parent's permission to enter.

PS: if we every get to 5M reads, I'll try to have an international giveaway!!

Thanks for participating!

***
@shelvesbyannie created a review video for The Boy Who Read Minds! Check it out and support her channel!

***

Accounts belonging to rude comments and those who post spoilers will be muted. There is no place for negativity in my story so if that's your mentality, then leave.

This story IS confusing. It's the unedited first draft so obviously it's not perfect. Y'all if I had a dollar for every time I read that someone was confused about a character or something, then I'd be able to pay my tuition, no cap.

ANYWAY THIS IS THE IMPORTANT THING BELOW:

As this story approaches 3M reads, I'm planning on giving away 3 paperback book (once it gets to 3M)!

As for now, you can get a digital copy on Amazon for FREE (link in my bio) from Nov 19- Jan 1, 2023.

DO NOT COPY THIS STORY. PLAGIARISM IS ILLEGAL AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO COME UP WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS. DONT BE A BOT