Chapter 4. Thrills

Ma'Kai Blood

"Kai!" I instantly shot up rubbing my eyes as all three of my brothers and Syx had walked into my room. "Get up we needa' speak witchu'."

They'd scared the shit outta me, I was in a deep sleep and they burst in my shit yelling loud.

"About what? It's like seven in the morning." I mumbled looking at them like they were retards, and when I looked at Micah he was just staring into my soul.

"Shit bout' to get reckless, so you gon' have to start back doing online classes." Kam spoke and I frowned looking him up and down. "Micah already called the school."

"Micah!" I complained, at least I was going out to school but now I can't go anywhere. I barely even go out to clubs and shit. "Really?!"

"Look, Ion' wanna hear shit bout' it, that's my decision and it's final." He spoke up. "Darien filled your fridge so you straight for a while, and stop hanging with Shalyn."

?

"Y'all tryna dictate who the fuck I hang around?" I rubbed my temples. "I know mom is flipping in her grave right now." I brung up and I knew it'd strike a nerve.

"Don't pull that fucking card, I'll beat yo ass." Darien mugged and I stood. "Sitcho' ass down for I sit you down."

"Boy fuck you, you ain't on shit." I mugged and Micah pushed me down onto the bed. "Y'all always let him talk to me any type of way!"

"That's because you never listen!" He exclaimed and I got quiet, watching him grip the bridge of his nose trying to calm himself down.

"Okay, y'all can leave now."

"And stay away from Adonis, you've been doing good." Kam brung up and Micah facepalmed himself in the face.

"Why would you even bring him up? I'm not worried about him, y'all are so annoying." I responded, shooing them out my room. "Syx you go with them."

"What? Why?"

"Obviously you know more than I do, and you're not telling me shit." I mentioned and he shook his head walking out, that's ridiculous.

If they knew it'd be this much trouble picking up dad's bullshit, why would they even do it? Then they're keeping secrets, that doesn't make me do anything but wonder more.

Good morning pa, you still sore?

a little, but i'm starvinggggggg

Speaking of food I hadn't spoken to Deuce ever since Adonis busted in acting like an asshole, like I knew would happen.

We were supposed to be going on a date this week and he'd yet to hit me up. I was just gon' text him, see where his head was at.

                                                       you're a fucking liar.

As soon as I sent the text I received a call from him, I made sure to let it ring a couple of times before I answered. I needed him to feel like I wasn't worried about him that much.