Early Finale

Magic Carter

As I stood in line in the mall, there was little to no conversation between Terrance and I. He was buying me some stuff because he'd missed our date night for 'work'.

Money doesn't buy happiness, but I definitely wasn't declining a bag.

But at the moment he was upset with me because I was still talking to one of my friends that he'd been wanting me to stop talking to, and it didn't help the fact that a guy flirted with me in the mall.

And I allowed it.

He can't get upset with me being friends with anyone either, what he won't do another nigga will.

"Thank you." I told Terrance as he paid for the shoes and he didn't utter a word, which pissed me off. "You know you've been mean to me all day? I should be the one mad at you." I started as we exited footlocker.

"Don't speak to me, that's why I didn't wanna fuck wit' you cause of the age difference." He responded, and I was getting sick of him throwing that in my face.

"Do you wanna end this? Do you even like? You always throw up our age difference."

"Did I say that? You know how I feel bout' you and you continue to pull dumb shit." He responded as we exited the mall. "Like c'mon be logical Ma."

"I hate you."

"I know."

"You always act stupid because I'm friends with Darius." He claims females don't have friends that are guys, but he's really a friend nothing more. "Syx allows Sade to have friends, and so does Adonis with Tyra."

"Syx ain't got shit to do with me, and you don't even know what you're talking about." He stated. "I said you can't have them so you can't, if a female even glances at me you have a problem with it!"

"That—"

"I'm not done talking!" He snatched my bags and put them in the trunk for me, even though he was angry with me he still opened my door for me.

After walking over to the other side, he crank the car while biting his lip. "Every time a fucking female looks at me, I'm either texting her or fucking her." He mugged as he turned the heater up. "Keep it real!"

"Whatever T." I shook my head looking out of the window, I didn't have the urge to argue with him anymore.

"I love you but Ma this shit gotta stop." He responded looking over at me as he pulled off. "And another thing you know what I do, I sell drugs so you know how I be having to leave here and there so stop acting like it's brand new I'm not gon' do it forever."

"When are you quitting?" I questioned pushing my hair behind my ears and it got quiet. "Exactly, I don't want to deal with this the rest of my life."

"You're not."

"How do I know that?" I questioned and he just stared at me as we stopped at the stop light. "This some bullshit."

"I'ma be straight ma, I love you." He responded leaning over and kissing me upside my head. "Give me kisses." he continued until I finally turned my face towards him. "I love you."