Chapter 18. Deja Vu

Ma'Kai Blood

I pushed my glasses up as I read the last question on my final exam, knowing I'd done good on it I just guessed the last question.

"Mmh, okay." I spoke as I looked at the B I made. "As long as it ain't a F." I closed the laptop and went downstairs, while smelling the hot coacoa Demon was making us.

"How'd you do?"

"Eighty-five." I answered giving him the peck he was waiting on. "Hey poot." I cheesed while fiddling with Titan's hands and he sent me a smile. "Him so sweet."

"I know, I love him so much." Demon ranted. "He looks exactly like you, y'all handsome butts." He sat my mug in front of me. "You ready to head over Dee's?"

"I don't know, you might can go ahead of me because I'm not sure if I want Titan staying with your dad." I notified him, I know his dad's a great guy but i'm scared to leave my baby's side.

Ever since he's been here, I've been attached to him and never left his side.

"Baby, you know pops got him he not gon' do anything to harm his lil' ol' Mikey." He placed the blanket over Titan and called him by the nickname his dad gave him from his middle name 'Mikial'.

"I'm just scared to leave his side." The thought of something happening to my little teddy bear had my chest hurting.

"Kai you gotta get over that, you can't be stuck to his side like that cause when he gets older it's gonna be even worse." He responded. "I'ma go by myself, but you needa' slide whenever my pops get here."

"Mmhm, since when you get close with my brothers?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and he chuckled to himself.

"Never say never, Ian' bitter and I love you dummy'." He cheesed pecking my lips a couple more times before he placed his feet in his ugg slides. "Bye bye dada baby." he kissed Titan's hand. "And wear the pajamas that match mines." He demanded before getting his keys off of the key ring.

"I gotchu' fatty."

"Watch it negro." He stated as I grabbed the carseat and walked towards the staircase. "Dj! Pawpaw is coming over to watch you and your brother, ask who it is before you open the door!"

"He has key!" He shouted back and I continued to walk upstairs. Hell I didn't even know, Demon left that part out.

After I sat Titan on the bed and started to look for the matching pajama set, he started to get fussy. "What's wrong poo poot'?" He was really throwing a fit.

"Is he okay?" Dj jogged into the room and peeped into the carseat. "Hey, what do you want?" He spoke in a concerned tone.

"I don't know bubba'." I popped the top to Titan's bottle and gently picked him up while placing it in his mouth. "What's wrong poot'?"

He started to quiet down, but he seemed to be super uncomfortable. Dj went back downstairs and a couple minutes later I heard him talking to someone. "Knock knock." Poppa Dave knocked on the bedroom door before walking in. "What's wrong wit' my Mike mike?"

"I don't know, he looks uncomfortable pops and he doesn't really cry." I stated before placing him on the bed and lifting his shirt to see if he had any marks of any sort.