Chapter 14. Truth

Ma'Kai Blood

"Had we told you, you would've never given up hope!" Dee yelled following me upstairs. "Stop running from shit! You've done that your while life!"

"Leave me alone fa' real bruh!" I exclaimed. "I wouldn't hide anything that important from y'all I don't give a damn what the outcome would've been!" I exclaimed and Demon walked towards the argument.

"You not the only one that don't know! Karter don't know either!" He yelled. "We were looking out for everyone's best interest!"

"Demon make him leave."

"Bae c'mon, that's yo peoples—"

"David." I sent him a threatening look and he sighed, looking over at Dee while I walked over to the bed and got comfortable.

"Look man, no har—"

"Na' fuck that, with his inconsiderate ass I'll leave." He spoke aggressively.

"Dee fuck you fa' real, bitch." I looked at him in pure disgust. "You're one to call someone inconsiderate." I shot back.

"Man look, c'mon don't be doing allat' shit in my crib." Demon scolded. "Y'all grown as shit, y'all can talk like y'all got some fucking sense."

"B—"

"And Kai don't be acting childish as hell." He continued. "Look at the situation from both sides, what they did was wrong but they had a good point in doing it."

"Hide it from me for what though? I'm a grown ass nigga, I deserved to know that shit—"

"Were you grown when they died?" Dee questioned. "I didn't think so." He responded looking off into space. "I'ma go before it turn into something it's not."

"Y'all don't even know if they're dead." I mumbled as He and Demon held a conversation on their way towards the front door. "This nigga takes everybody side but mines." I spoke more so to myself.

I turned the stove on and cracked two eggs before whisking and adding the salt and pepper. "You mad at me aren't you?" Demon walked into the kitchen. "I love you, I wouldn't tell you anything wrong."

"Mhm, If the baby comes out to be a girl I'ma cry." I changer the subject, my mouth was horrible and I just knew hers would be just as bad.

"It really wouldn't matter to me, but I want a princess so bad." He pleaded to the universe. "So we can keep her pretty and away from boys, right Lil' Dave?!" He screamed into the next room.

"Right!" Dj yelled back and I snickered shaking my head at the two, maybe I am content with Dj being my only little boy he was really sweet and understanding.

"You still not gon' tell me how you found that shit out? And are you telling Karter?" He questioned and I frowned my face up.

"Of course I'm telling Karter, but I'm afraid of how he'd react." I started as I poured the whisked eggs onto the pan. "I just heard about it."

"You're lying, what's so bad that you gotta lie to me boul'?" He questioned and I was really trying my best to avoid that topic, if he knew about Deuce he'd strangle me. "Huh? You hear me."