thirty five || you will, right?

𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗢  woke up immediately looking for his phone, he didn't know what it was but he knew something was off.

He clicked on a voice mail from an unknown number, furrowing his eyebrows a bit as he wait for the person to talk.

"Sho i'm sorry"

It was you, it was your voice, he was sure of it. His grip on his phone tightened, calling the number back.

"The number you had dialed is currently out of reach"

and another time

"The number you had dialed-"

and another time

"The number you-"

He tried to calm himself down, ignoring the fast beating of his heart. "It could've been a prank" he told himself, going down stairs to drink a glass of water.

"could've been a prank"

He told himself, but his guts were saying otherwise, and as far as he knows, his guts were never wrong.

it wasn't

it wasn't

"What did you say?" He asked his father, who was reading news paper. "The daughter of the l/ns...y/n was it? has gone missing" His father said nonchalantly, his eyes widen and he stood up from his seat.

"Shoto!" His father called, but Shoto didn't look back, and continued walking towards one of his family cars.

His hands were shaking, he didn't want to lose someone ever again, he couldn't.

He drove to the l/n's mansion, his heart dropped when he saw cops and other people outside the mansion, they were looking for her.

Shoto couldn't do anything, he sat there, staring as your parents talk to the cops, there were no sign of you anywhere.

"Give our y/n back" He swore he heard your mother say, his eyes were widened, looking down at his slippers, he didn't even bother putting shoes on.

"We'll do our best"

do our best my ass.

With a heavy heart, Shoto drove away and tried to look for you himself, maybe you'll show yourself if it was him?

You will, right?

<3