thirty || he who caused everything

𝗬𝗢𝗨 groaned as you tried to untagle your feet from the weeds on the mansion's walls.
"My my, fancy seeing you here" Your eyes widen and you froze, looking down to see him

You felt your heart dropped and your hands felt cold and began to shake, "I see you're still doing things like that, have you no shame y/n?" He asked with a visible smirk on his face. 

"I-i...why" You couldn't form a sentence as your thoughts and memories you wanted to burry started to rush back.

"why not go down from there so we could talk?" He said, offering his hand with a scary smile spread on his lips. Your body started moving on its own, slapping his hand away

"Darling, y/n that's quite rude, don't you think? is that how you treat your only friend?"

only friend.

"only friend?" that alone left a bitter taste on your tongue, "i don't think you deserve to be called a friend, izuku midoriya"

He puts a hand over his chest, acting hurt before letting out a laugh, "Aw don't be like that y/n" He said, "Afterall, we've been through so much together" he said, dragging the words 'so much'

"Izu-chan! wait up" you said running after your bestfriend, "Hey look, it's the daughter of the l/n's" You stopped when you heard whispers

"Yeah, i heard she's the future of the company" The other said, "Her? what a joke, look how dirty she is" You looked down on your shoes.

"Y/n? what's taking so long?" Izuku said, extending his hand for you to take.

"Don't listen to them y/n, they don't matter, you have me and that's all that matters" He smiled, you nodded and took his hand.

<3

<3

flashbacks are in italic
-LI