thirteen || tour

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 your parent's decided to head to endeavor's office to finally talk about "business" stuff, Fuyumi asked shouto to accompany her to do something.
You turned your head to the gray haired male and pulled him somewhere to talk privately.

"I-"

"I can't believe you're here! it's like a dream. I never expected you to be one of the l/ns!" He said you sighed crossed your arms over your chest.

"Listen, whatever your name is-"

"it's Natsuo"

"Natsuo, okay. Listen, you never saw me there, okay?" You said Natsuo raised a brow
"What, why?" he asked, you put a finger over your lips

"Quiet down, someone's gonna hear" you whispered Natsuo nodded

"I don't want to tell you the reason...but please pretend like we haven't met each other," you said looking at him with pleading eyes. Natsuo cleared his throat

"Okay, but on one condition" You sighed in relief, "What is it"

"Give me your number," He said, you took out your phone from your purse and handed it to him, he entered his number and sent himself a sticker. He gave it back to you with a smile.

"I'll go back first," you said, Natsuo nodded and waited for you to leave.

"Where'd you go y/n-san?" Shouto asked when you came back, you smiled and told him that you went to the comfort room.

"i could tour you to the hotel, if you like" Shouto offered, you smiled, a genuine smile and nodded.

"I'd like that todoroki-san" Shouto smiled back and started walking, you followed him as he explained every part pf the hotel.

It felt nice seeing him like this, he was so passionate about it and it made you adore him even more.

"The hotel is amazing todoroki-san"

"Say y/n-san..." You hummed a response as you continued to walk side by side. Shoto scratched the back of his head.

"Since i call you by your first name, you should call me by my first name to. that is if you want to" He said, you raised a brow and shoto cleared his throat.

"It's only a suggestion,, it's okay if you rather call me to-"

"Surething, shouto-kun" You felt a warmth in your chest when shouto smiled from ear to ear

Shouto on the other hand was freaking out,
'Did she just-' 'oh god she would be the death of me'

"Let's go?" You asked, tilting your head. Shouto nodded and the two of you continued your tour.

<3

<3