thirty four || changes

𝗬𝗢𝗨 sneak inside the room, looking for your father to sit beside him. He sighed but didn't say anything, focusing his attention on the presentation infront.

You looked around at the room, there were a bunch of old people and a few that were around your age, you looked at the front, pretending to pay attention when the door suddenly open.

You didn't bother to look at who it was, not wanting to waste energy of turning your head, probably just another old person.

"Glad you could join us, Todoroki-san"

Your head immediately turned to where the door was, eyes widen and mouth agape.

It's him.

Your heart beat quicken as you stare at him, he changed so much in just a year, he grew taller that's for sure, his body changed aswell, his shoulders that used to be small now broad.

He changed so much,

"Sh-" The male turned his gaze at you, but looking away almost immediately.

it's like he doesn't know you at all.

"The meeting's finished, let's have lu-"

"Wait, i-i have somewhere to attend to" you said, your father raised a brow but just let it go. "Alright, see you tomorrow y/n"

You nodded, before dashing to follow Shoto who had just went out.

"Ms. y/n! i was wondering if you're free for dinner" A male, who you remember was in that meeting.

"Uh- No sorry i'm busy" You tried to walk away but he stood infront of you.

"Then how about tomorrow?"

"No"

"The day after tomorrow?"

"No, busy walking my fish"

"What-"

"Look there Mr. Togata is calling for you" You said, he looked at where you were pointing and you ran away from him.

"Where is he" You muttered looking around, you ran again

Your eyes lit up when you saw the familiar red-white head, "Todoroki-san!"

You called, he turned his head at you, giving you a slight nod before turning away. You furrowed your brows.

"Todoroki-san?" You called, but this time you were standing right behind him.

He furrowed his brows, he looked displeased, but his expression quickly went back to his usual "stoic" expression.

Rude.

the two of you entered the elevator without another word, you felt like you had just failed an important exam, no, it feels worse than that.

You get it, you left him, you felt your stomach drop, thinking about what he could've felt.

"Hey i'm so-"

"ID." He cuts your sentence, you look down and saw him handing you your id.

You took it, "Thank you" you muttered.
Silence filled the small space of the elevator.

The elevator room opened and he quickly left, "Wait i-"

<3