fifteen || gotcha

"𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘 then, I really hated how I look. the scar, my left side, I find it all disgusting" He muttered, you tilted your head and stared at him.

"Please don't look at me like that, I'm afraid you'll find me disgusting too," He said, you furrowed your brows

"Can i...touch it?" You asked, shouto furrowed his brows, and looked at you.

"I don't really mind," he said, you grinned before putting a hand over his upper cheek (Idk cheekbone) your thumb caressing the scar, the red-white-haired male closed his eyes at the feeling of your hand on his face.

"it looks so cool," you muttered, "I think uh...it makes you look cooler than average!" you muttered, shouto opened his eyes, looking straight at you.

You felt your heart skip a beat, your eyes widen, heart beating rapidly as you stared at him, not wanting to look away until you heard a pen falling from shouto's desk. 

You pulled your hand back and cleared your throat,

"Yeah uhm, it's getting late? i should get going! finish your food and go back to work okay? you should take breaks too!" you said, walking towards his balcony.

"Y/n-san" He called, you looked back at him.
"Thank you" he said with a smile "For coming" You smiled back and gave him a thumbs up

"ehh it's nothing shouto-kun! what are friends for right?" You said, shouto nodded and you waved at him one last time before climbing up. 

You put a hand over your chest as you rest your back on the curve of the roof, panting while looking around.

You shake your head, jumping off the roof.

"Master Natsuo! What are you doing outside at this hour?" one of the maids asked, The tall male looked down at the maid (he was looking up)

"Just went out to check on something" He said with a slight smile, the maid furrows her brows and looked at where natsuo was looking at.

"I'll go inside now, shimizu-san"  He said, the maid nodded and followed him inside.

gotcha

<3