twenty nine || fairy

𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗢 furrowed his brows, careful not to step on anything that will result to him falling off the roof. You chuckled before extending your hand to help him.

"careful" You whispered, he didn't answer and just sat beside you. You grinned while looking down at the view of their large garden. "Isn't it scary?" He asked, you looked at him and tilted your head.

"What is?" You asked, "This, running around, sneaking out" He said while raising a brow, you shrugged your shoulders.

"Well, i guess it is kinda dangerous" You muttered "Parkour" You said in an energetic voice, Shoto's eyes widen and you laughed.

"But what can i do? it's the only way i could feel this free" You said, feeling the air brush through your hair. He stared at you, unable to  think of what to say except,

"You're beautiful y/n-san" Your eyes widen and you looked at him, but he looked like he had just said the most normal thing ever

"Why all of the sudden?" You chuckled, hiding the red tint on your cheek. He stayed silent "I don't know what's going on in that head of yours shou-chan" You said, glancing at him. "Mind telling me?" you said, half jokingly.

"It's not much, i was just thinking 'what if you're not human', you look too pretty to be one and you jump around, could it be you're secretly a fairy?" He said, dead serious, you burst into laughter. Shoto raised a brow, as if asking why you were laughing.

"Sho-" He tilted his head, waiting for you to confirm if you were indeed human "I-i'm human of course" you said in between laugher, he sighed in relief.

"I was thinking, what if we had met years ago? you know? back when we were kids? will things be different?" You asked, hugging your knees at you look up at the starry skies, maybe if you had been by eachother's side thing would've been different, maybe they'll find comfort in eachother.

"...nevermind that, forget i said something" You said, Shoto nodded his head and also looked up at the sky.

"I too, wonder what could've happen if that were the case, But there's no point in thinking about things like that. What's important is that you're here now...i think" He said, carefully picking the words to say.

You glanced at him and your heart skipped a beat, "You're such a sweet talker sho" You chuckled, Shoto's eyes widen and he looked at you, ears glowing red.

"I'll take that as a compliment, y/n-san" He muttered, you smiled "It is"

at that moment, you wished time could've moved slower or stopped, you wanted to stay like this, with him.

<3

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

<3