twenty one || take me home

"𝗢𝗛 you came early" Yoy heard natsuo said "That's what she said" You muttered without thinking, natsuo chuckled

"The prince is here" He announced, causing you to look up. your eyes widen

"Hot damn" you whispered under your breath, he was still wearing his black turtle neck but boy does he look hot

"Now that we're all here, why don't we get some booze?" Natsuo asked while clinging onto shoto, who was looking at you.

[they legal here, no booze for underaged ppl ]

"fine by me, as long as you pay" You said with a shrug, natsuo nodded his head and turned his head to shouto

"fine whatever" He muttered, but he was still looking at you as if he was waiting for you to confess your greatest sin.

"Shou-channn" You whined while swinging your arms around "Y/n-san be careful" Shoto said while helping you walk straight

"Let go of me you're not my cute shou-chan" the multi color haired boy's eyes widen, 
"Your cute shou-chan?" He repeated, you nodded and smilled bashfully. 

"yes he is my sweet shou-chan, have you seen my cute shou-chan?" You asked while looking around, trying hard to stand straight "i think that's e-enough y/n-san, we should head home" He said, your eyes widen, and you looked at him. 

"h-home? i can't go home like this! the maids will see me!" You muttered while faking a cry, shouto panicked and tried to calm you down, cursing his brother for taking too long to get the car.

"t-then, what should we do?" He asked, "take me homeeee" You said, dragging the 'home' part, shouto furrowed his eyebrows. "But you said the maids will see-" "hic..not my home silly!" you pointed your finger at shouto's chest "YOUR home...hic" You said, shouto's face matched the color of his hair, almost losing his grip on you. 

"Hey be careful i'm going to faaall~" You said while throwing your arms over his shoulder, "though i wouldn't mind falling for a gorgeous person like you...hic" Shouto didn't say anything for a moment before looking at you. 

"You're the gorgeous one here y/n-san" He muttered, you giggled "But that can''t beeeee, hic" 
you swinged your arms around like a child "Cause i ain't never seen two pretty besfrans-"
Shouto sighed, amused by how you're acting while drunk.

He doesn't hate it, it's just different, in fact he kinda like this side of you, but it makes him wonder, makes him want to know more of your sides. wishing that you would show him. 

"Oy shou! sorry i took long!" Natsuo said while lowering his car window, shouto gave him a deadpan look before opening the door to go in. He placed your head on his shoulder, pushing the hair from your face. 

"Oh~ what's this?" Natsuo teased while looking at his brother through the rare-view mirror, shouto sighed. "Just drive, brother"

 "Just drive, brother"

<3