thirty two || Dabi's friend

𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗢 frowned, staring at his phone, waiting for your text.

"Shoto!" He accidentally dropped his phone on his face because of the sudden yell, the door burst open revealing his older brother, natsuo.

"Touya's back, let's pick him up" Shoto groaned, picking his phone up. "Do i have to come?" He asked, natsuo raised his brow.

"Of course lil bro! apparently he goes by dabi now and he came with his friends, ain't that exciting" Natsuo said with a wide smile spread across his lips, shoto stared at him blankly before letting out a sarcastic "yay"

"Oh. you two are here" Was the first thing touya said when he saw his brothers, natsuo grinned and nodded.

"Of course! so who are these?" Natsuo asked, looking at the group of people standing behind touya, "Friends, i guess" He shrugged

Shoto couldn't help but look at a particular green haired male, he looked like he was about the same age as him, The male looked at him and gave him a grin, a very, scary looking one.

Shoto felt a shiver run down his spine, he quickly looked away from him.

"Oh Dabi-san, there's somewhere i need to go first" He heard the male said, shoto raised a brow listening to their conversation.

"Where? don't wander off on your own Deku" Someone from the back said, the male called "Deku" let out a small chuckle

"I'll just visit my old friend" He said, glancing at shoto "l/n y/n" He said, Shoto's eyes eidrn and he looked up to see the male smirking at him.

"Anyway, don't look for me" He said before running off, Shoto remained frozen at his spot, eyes following the dark haired male.

I have a bad feeling about this, about that guy.

<3

<3