ten || heads.

𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗢 sighed as he put away the papers his father gave him, stretching his arms before reaching out for his phone.

He stared at your number, wondering if he should call or text you

"She must be busy" He muttered under his breath, "Who's busy?"

He flinched when he heard his sister's voice

"it's no one. neesan" He said, fuyumi furrowed her brows and tilted her head

"It's l/n, right?" She said, todoroki's eyes widen

"How did you-" "I overheard you and father's conversation before"

"oh." His sister smiled and pats his shoulder
"i'm glad you're making friends, shouto"

Todoroki smiled back and nodded his head
"i, too am glad"

Todoroki smiled back and nodded his head "i, too am glad"

"Thank you for the meal, i'll be in my room...studying" You said, standing up. The maids looked at you and nodded their heads.

You locked the door behind you and walked towards your walk in closet, taking a pair of branded (idk what brand, u choose :p) shorts along with a black hoodie.

Climbing down your balcony, noticing that the pile of dead leaves you landed on last time was gone, you shrugged your shoulders and ran to the fence. 

"Kyaaa~ it's been a while" you muttered while putting your hood over your head, entering a convenient store.

Humming as you went to the ramen section, you haven't had instant ramen in a while, since your parents don't really like feeding you with instant foods.

you walked to the counter with a basket full of goods, the cashier looked at you and you smiled at him

"That would be [insert price]" He said, as you were reaching for your credit card you saw a hand giving the cashier a credit card

"That would be [insert price]" He said, as you were reaching for your credit card you saw a hand giving the cashier a credit card. You furrowed your brows and turned your head to your side.

"i got it" a guy with white hair and gray eyes looked back at you with a flirtatious smile.
you looked at him weirdly

"Oh no sir, i can pay for myself" you said, the guy tilted his head

"Of course. But i'll use this time to impress a beautiful girl" your eyes widen,

what the heck does this boy mean,, can't he see that i look crusty as hell. you thought while silently judging the taller male.

and to "impress" a girl with money? disgusting. You thought

"Yeah no, i'll have to decline" you said handing your card to the cashier, the white haired male raised a brow and also gave his card to the cashier.

"I insist"

"I don't care"

"I still insist"

"no"

"yes"

"Ugh, just settle it  with a coin or something." Your head turned to the chasier and he tossed a coin at you.

"Fine. heads i pay, tails you pay" The white haired male said, you rolled your eyes

"I don't understand the need to pay for my expenses" You sighed, tossing the coin and catching it, you opened your palm.

Heads.

"Aha! i win" The cashier sighed and as he swiped the male's credit card. Handing your credit cards to you as well as your bag of goods.

"Thank you." you said, the male smiled at you "No biggie-"

"But seriously, don't try to impress people with money. that's not how it works" you said before walking away.

"Got it! but when can i see you again?" He asked while looking at your back as you continued walking

"Never!" You yelled back, walking faster to denki's apartment.

The white haired male smiled before going back to his car.

<3

<3