thirty four || she did

"𝙃𝙊𝙒 embarrassing, i can't believe they even let her go out"  Laughter and screams were heard, shadows surrounding your form as you hug your knees to comfort yourself.

"Y/n! why are you all alone?" a hand extended to help you up, you glanced up and your whole body began to shake.

"Oh i forgot! it's all your fault! silly me how could i forget? it's because you're you! you know i'm the only one who will truly accept you,"

"Come, y/n i'll help you" 

You sat up, gasping for air with your hand over your chest "A dream" you muttered, comforting yourself.

Your head snap to the side when you heard a knock on your balcony door, you blinked a couple of times before standing up to open it.

"If i die today, then...that would be great" you muttered, your eyes widen when you saw denki with his finger over his lips

"Shh y/n, don't say a word and please come with us" He said, his hand grip your arm as he pull you out of your room.

"D-denki where-"

"Ask your questions later!" he whisper-yelled, he wrapped his arms around you before jumping off your balcony.

After landing safely on a pile of dead leaves, he pulled your hand to a car parked near the gate of your house, you rub your eyes with your free hand.

"She's here, hurry" Denki said while closing the door, you furrowed your brows as Sero started driving. "Where are the others? and what's happening"

"they're waiting for us at the airport and we're kidnapping you y/n" Denki explained with a wide grin on his face, you blinked a couple of times.

"What"

"Yes! ain't that cool?!"

"What"

"What"

Denki blinked his eyes aswell while waiting for you to way something, "O-oh...okay, i- okay" There was thousand thoughts circling around your head.

Shoto

What will happen to shoto?

Will i be able to see him?

My parents

What will they think?

"Y/n, don't think of anything right now. you need a break" Denki said putting a pair of headphones on your head, his hands sandwiching your face.

"Everything will be okay!" You heard him say, you nodded your head, putting a hand over his hand.

Bakugou, Mina and Kirishima were waiting for the three of you infront of one of Bakugou's private jets

Bakugou, Mina and Kirishima were waiting for the three of you infront of one of Bakugou's private jets. "Took you long enough, you damn extras" The blonde boy said before entering the jet, Mina and Kirishima waved their hands at you before entering too, you stopped walking and turned your head to Denki.

"Denki, can i barrow your phone?" You asked, denki's eyes widen and he immediately took his phone out, clicking a bunch of buttons before handing it to you

"J-just don't look at the history" he said, trying to avoid your gaze, you chuckled before taking it from him.

"Thank you, ill enter in a bit" you said, he nodded before going inside.

You dialed Shoto's number, that you miraculously memorised.

"The number you have dialed is currently unattended or out of coverage area, leave a message after the beep. (beep)"

You took a deep breath, looking around before saying,

"Sho, i'm sorry."

<3

<3