Part Twenty Three

'Surprise?' Harry said laughing with his arms out, bless him he looks a bit nervous.                              
'Ah Bog come here.' I said giving him a big old hug. I know it had only been a little over a day, but it just felt wrong not being with him.                                                                                                                             
'Awww let me join in.' Ethan said he comes and hugs the two of us.                                                                    
'Ethannnn.' I moaned as the three of us sat down.                                                                                                       
'Come on open your presents.' Harry said.                                                                                                                   
'You look more excited than me.' I said as we all laughed. Ethan handed me two wrapped presents, and considering it's Ethan, the wrapping was pretty decent. I decided to unwrap the slightly bigger one first, mainly because better things come in smaller packages. I opened it to see a (if you know your harry potter house, use that here) cloak and matching tie.                                 
'Omg Ethan.' I said as I laughed maybe a bit to much.                                                                                           
'That's very random Ethan. I mean I know you like Harry potter and all.' Harry said.                                    
'Basically about a month ago me and Ethan were messing around and my robe got into a right state so we had to throw it away.'                                                                                                                                     
'Ahhh I see.' Harry said as he put his arm around my shoulder. Ethan handed me the smaller package with a huge smile on his face. I opened i couldn't help but laughing again.                                  
'Ethan what the fuck?' I said laughing. He had got me a pair of personalised socks with his face all over them.                                                                                                                                                                            
'Wait that's class.' Harry laughed. 

'Harry do you want a pair? I accidentally ordered 10 pairs instead of 1.' 

'Only you'd do that Ethan.' He went into his bedroom and chucked the socks back at Harry.

'Do you want to open mine?' Harry smiled.

'Of course I do.'

'I mean i'm guessing you know what this one is.' Harry said as he looked over to Ethan. I opened the present to see the purple hoodie.

'Ah bloody hell this was a nightmare yesterday.' I laughed off. I opened up a couple of other presents with consisted of chocolate, an eyeshadow pallet I was talking to Harry about a couple of weeks back and a new phone case.

'Umm well this is sort of the main one.' Harry said handing me over the carefully wrapped box. I opened it to reveal a smaller box and a sealed envelope.

'Umm which should I open first?' I asked Harry.

'I'd say the box.' He replied. I opened it and it was the classic white Pandora box. Inside was a ring, and engraved in the inside it said 'I Promise.'

'Aww boggo I love it.' I said giving my boyfriend a hug. He signalled to read what was in the envelope so that's exactly what I did.

Dear Kiara,
I know how much you like sentimental things so I suppose that's why i'm writing this. When I'm writing this, you not long left after 'popcorn' night, had to use the code name of course. I'm going to regret this because Ethan will call it cringe but you know what, I don't care. You're the first person to make me feel the way I do. When you walk in the room, it instantly gives me butterflies as it reminds me of how lucky I am. When I am with you, everything around us just stops, making it seem like we are the only to people here. Do you remember that time a couple of weeks back when we had facetimed my mum? When we hung up the call and you left, she texted me saying 'Keep this one tight, I love her lots already.' Just don't get too close to her, you might get a football in your face :)
I never thought that I'd find someone who I feel like I'd end up spending my whole life with. But I have found that in you. In the small box is a promise ring, to remind you that I promise to always be with you no matter what.
I love you with all my heart Kiara.

From,
Big man Boggo :)