Part Six

Kiara's pov/
I woke up facing a wall I didn't recognise, but then I remembered. I was at Harry's. I turned around to see his adorable face. We weren't dating my at all, I wished though. They don't know that I heard what they're err talking about yesterday. I hope he meant what he said.
'Hey.' I said kissing his forehead.
'Hi.' He said in his morning voice,
'What's the time?'
'It's 10:37.' I said looking at my phone.
'Wait is that me on your lockscreen.' Harry asked.
'Maybe... maybe not.' I said as Harry pulled me closer. This felt nice.
'What's your plan for today?' Harry asked.
' I was thinking about making a youtube channel.' I said.
'OMG OMG YES ATLAST. FREEZY, CAL. KIARA IS MAKING A CHANNEL.' I guessed he was excited. A few seconds later the two boys ran in. They bombarded me and it was so funny.
'Wait i'll have to tell Ethan because he'll get mad if i don't tell him. And anyway I need to give him his hat back.' I said. I said goodbye to the boys, even though i'd be ten minutes max. I got to our apartment and knocked on the door.
'Why on earth are you here at 11am.' He asked letting me in.
'I have some exciting news' I said handing him his hat back.
'Ooooh what is it?' He said intrigued.
'I'm making a youtube channel.'
'FINALLY.' He said giving me a hug.
'Anyway I better get back, i'm going to film with the Cal's and Harry.'
'Speaking of Harry, how was last night?' Ethan asked.
'It's was good. We watched a film and yeah that was about it.'
'Kiara I know what your like, something else happened.'
'Ok don't tell a soul.' I made Ethan promise. I explained to him about the conversation I heard.
'I don't care if you guys date. You are your own people at the end of the day. But if i'm not the godfather, i'll be having words.' Ethan said as we laughed, a lot. I went back to Harry's apartment.
'Why are you laughing so much?' Freezy asked.
'Just Ethan being Ethan.' I said slipping my converse off. It takes us not even 5 minutes to make my channel. That's a lie. We didn't have to. I already had one, but I didn't upload. I used it so I could subscribe to the guys and like their videos and stuff.
'I feel like for your first video you should do a Q+A. Because your followers will know more about you.' Harry said.
'Sounds good.' Cal said.
'Let's do it all four of us.' I said.
'Yes i'm in the first video let's go.' Freezy said.
'I could change my mind.' I said staring at Freezy. We set up the camera, opposite the sofa. Harry hit record for me and I knew this was going to be fun.