Part Eight

Kiara's pov/
Once I showered, I went back in my into my room wrapped in a towel and Talia was sitting there.
'Ok I have picked out these two outfits.' Talia said pointed them to me, one was a nice pair of jeans and a cropped t-shirt (a more casual outfit) and a red dress.
'Wait let me find this t-shirt.' I said opening my draw, I found a really nice red cropped t-shirt.
'Omg this looks so you!' Talia said. The t-shirt was like a cropped sports team one. I ended up putting on a pair of black skinny jeans.
'Do you wanna dry your hair whilst I get your make up?' Talia said. I got to drying, I didn't need to straighten my hair as I did it this morning.
'I think a plain nude pink look would be good!' Talia said, she seemed so excited. 20 minutes later, the doorbell went.
'Ooooh Kiara someone is here to see youuuu.' Simon said as I walked out of the room. I was sitting on the sofa tying my shoes as Harry came in.
'I swear to god bog if you hurt her..' Ethan said as we all laughed.
'Come on then.' Harry said taking my hand.
'USE PROTECTION.' Talia shouted.
'ETHAN KEEP AN EYE ON THOSE TWO.' I said as Harry closed the door.
'You look nice.' ( did you like my friday night dinner reference) Harry said as we got into the lift.
'I could say the same about you.' I said to Harry as he wrapped his arm around me. He lead me to his car as we got in.
'Where are we going?' I said to Harry as I put my seat belt on.
'You'll see.'
'Harry. I swear if don't tell me.' I said trying to look angry.
'Wow I'm so intimated.' Harry says as we both laughed. We got to the restaurant not too long later, we jammed to music in the car. I obviously chose the music.
'Harry. This place is expensive.' I said as we pulled into a parking place.
'I can't even say the name.' Harry said as we walked over to the doors.
'Hello welcome to le gavroche what's the table booked under?' The waiter said.
'Harry Lewis.' Harry said as the waiter picked up two menus and led us to the table.
'Wait how do you say the name of this place again?' Harry asked.
'le gavroche.' The waiter saying laughing, walking away.
'Yep still can't say it.' I said as I sat down.
'This place is so posh i'm used to Nandos.' Harry said.
'Honestly same.' We looked through the menus and decided what we wanted to eat and drink. The waitress came over and ordered our things.
'Soooo how are you?' Harry said.
'I'm so happy right now.'
'Same.' Harry said, which made my smile. We talked about taking things and our drinks came a few minutes later. I hope this is going to be a good date.