Part Thirty One

Kiara's pov/

We got to the Sidemen shoot and only Kon and Kirsty were there as they were sorting out some cameras and the ligthening. 

'OMG HARRY'S EARLY TO A SHOOT.' Kon laughed. 

'Jeez that's a miracle.' Kirsty laughed. The two of them went back to sorting out the lights, and JJ, Simon and Vik walked in. 

'Didn't expect to see you here Kiara.' JJ laughed. 

'How was your biiiiiirthday.' Simon said giving me a bear hug, he was now like my older brother. 

'It was goooooood.' I smiled. 

'TOOOOOOOOOBI.' I smiled, we always bonded over our love for glucose and sweets. 

'Did you see them haribos I sent you a photo of the other day?' He asked putting his bag down on the table. 

'I did they look sick!' I smiled. 

'Where's Josh?' Ethan asked. 

'He went into Tescos or Co-op, something like that.' Tobi said. 

'ooooh okay.' Harry replied. 

We talked and waited for Josh, he arrived about 10 or so minutes later. 

'Right do you guys want to film the main channel video first?' Kon asked.  

'Sure.' JJ said. 

'I'm not fussed.' Josh replied. They decided to film another 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' as that's what the fans wanted. 

'Right and welcome to this weeks Sidemen sunday.' Vik said introducing the video, sitting in a chair which was opposite another two, which a table in between . 

'And its WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE.' Ethan shouted off of the camera. 

'Right yep well done Ethan, I knew that one.' Vik laughed before continuing. 

'And the teams are, JJ and Simon, Tobi and Josh and Harry and Ethan.' 

They continued to film the video, with JJ and Simon going first, and they didn't do that bad I suppose. Then Tobi and Josh went next, they did pretty well, they got to the £5000,000 question but got it wrong. Finally Harry and Ethan went, I was routing for them but didn't expect anything, because it's them. They surprisingly got into the same situation and Tobi and Josh, which no one expected at all. They wrapped up the video a minute or so after. 

'How on earth did you two do so well.' I said looking at Ethan and Harry. 

'I have no clue, after the maybe 4 question it was mostly guess work.' Harry replied, sitting next to me. 

'What are you filming for the second channel.' I asked as I put my head on Harry's shoulder. 

'It's a Do All The Sidemen Think The Same.' Harry replied. 

'Oooh spicy.' I laughed.

'Spicy?' Harry said before laughing. When Josh went to Tescos, he got everyone some stuff to eat between filming the videos so we all spent the next 30 to 40 minutes eating. 

'Right boys you ready?' Kon asked. 

'Yep.' They all replied at varied times. They got into the camera frame and started recording the video. They did the first few questions, which were random.

'I think I've met my soulmate.' Kon said from behind the camera. The boys moved into their varied positions. With Josh, Simon, JJ and Harry all at strongly agree. Harry looked over to me behind the camera and I couldn't help but blush. 

'Harry mate STOP FLIRTING WITH HER.' Ethan laughed.