Part Three

Kiara's pov/
'Girls did you want to be in the mukbang later?' Josh asked as we walked inside.
'Omg yes! Sounds good.' We all said. I was holding hands with Harry, until Talia pointed out a bracelet so me and Freat went to look at it.
'Omg it's beautiful.'
'Is that diamonds?' We were like children in a sweet shop, looking at everything.
'Kiara should I get this?' Harry called to me, so I went to see what it was. It was a really nice watch.
'Harry it's FIVE BAGS.' I said, a little loud.
'That's nothing compared to the bearus chain.' Jj replied.
'Well I mean it is really nice, and it's your money so get it if you like.' I said to Harry. He obviously bought it, that was inevitable.
'It would have been funny if your card declined. ' I said to Harry.
'Where are the others?' Harry asked.
'No idea i'll call Ethan.'

ETHAN WHERE DID YOU GUYS GO?
we are literally around the corner looking at things.
Lowkey thought you all died haha

'Literally around the corner.'
'Should have gone to specsavers.' Harry said as I was laughing. I was still laughing a little when we got to the others.
'What you do bog?' Ethan asked.
'I literally just said should have gone to specsavers.' Which made me laugh more.
'Come on let's go into champion.' Harry said taking my hands. We had all spilt up as we all wanted to go to different places.
'Oooh this hoodie is nice.' I said pointed out a grey hoodie.
'Omg we can be twins. I need to get a new one as Cal ruined it.'
'Freezy i'm guessing.'
'yep haha. Right i'll get it for you.'
'NO HARRRRRY you got my lunch. I'll get your hoodie, we'll be even then.' Harry then gave in and let me buy it. I found Freya and Talia. We went into Morphe as none of the boys wanted to come with us. I picked up a few things and we all met up a little while later.
'How is it 5:30 already?' Vik said.
'Should we get the food on deliveroo?' Simon asked. We all agreed that would be easier. I went back with Ethan so we could put my bags away.

Harry🥺

Should we be matching?

omg yes

Me and Ethan met everyone else at the out door hang out place (au// the one from the mukbang). I saw Harry wearing the hoodie and it instantly made me smile. I went to go and sit next to him.
'You guys look like more of a couple than me and Freya.' Josh said, noticing me and Harry were matching. Ethan laughed ridiculously, which made everyone laugh. We all ordered our food and within 40 minutes they all arrived.
'Right is everyone ready?' Josh asked.
This was going to be mad.