Part Twelve

Kiara's pov/
I woke up in Harry's arms, which just made me smile. He actually looked quite cute when he slept so I took a sneaky photo. I decided just to scroll through my social media for a while, nothing interesting really coming up. I felt someone kiss the top of my head, so I put my phone down on the side and stared up at Harry.
'Hey.' I said to Harry, moving some hair from out of his eyes.
'Morning.' He responded.
'You ok?' He continued.
'i'm good how about you?' I said staring into his eyes.
'I'm good now that i'm with you.' He said which gave me butterflies. I obviously had a big smile on my face, which Harry pointed out.
'What was your plan for today?' Harry asked me, playing with my hair.
'I'm going to edit the prank video and upload that yeah that's about it.' I said to Harry.
'Ah fun i'm probably going to go to kick town this after noon and film something for my channel.'
'For once.' I replied to him.
'Ok ok I know. Do you want any help editing?' He asked me. Of course I wanted him to stay but I knew he had plans.
'I'll be fine, Ethan's here if I need help.'
We laid their for ten minutes talking about random things.
'Did you ever like Ethan in THAT way growing up?' He asked me.
'God no I didn't but he liked me when we were 15 i think or 14.' I said to Harry, which made us laugh.
'Wait did he actually?' Harry asked just making sure.
'Yeah he did for like a few months.' It was now nearly 12.
'I'm going to meet the Cal's for lunch before kick town so I guess I better be off.' He said, I knew that he didn't want to the leave by the way he talked.
'We can hang out later tho?' I suggested which made him smile.
'Sounds good i'll text you.' Harry said. We walked out of my room and Ethan was on the sofa drinking a protein shake or something.
'You guys honestly pranked me so well.' Ethan said putting his drink down. The three of us talked for ten or so minutes before Harry had to leave to meet Freezy and Cal. Me and Ethan said bye to Harry, he gave me a kiss which Ethan made the biggest deal about. Harry closed the door so it was just me and Ethan. So i was ready for the questions.