Epilogue

Kiara's pov/

'Does the light pink or beige look better?' I asked Talia as I sat on the edge of the bed. 

'Why not do both, have a fade?' Talia laughed. 

'That's a good idea. This wedding will never beat yours and Simons.' I laughed. 

'There both going to be magical in both of their ways.' Talia laughed.

'You look amazing in your bridesmaid dress by the way T.' I smiled. 

'Says you! I wish I was Harry marrying you honestly.' Talia sarcastically sighed. 

'One day Talia.' I smirked.

Today was mine and Harry's wedding day. Just over six months ago now Harry proposed to me and I can remember crystal clear. 

It was Christmas and I was with his family in Guernsey. We had finished our Christmas meal and was FINALLY going to open our presents. I couldn't help but notice Harry looked nervous but I didn't think anything of it. Everyone opened their presents and we all had a laugh. Harry said he left one upstairs so he left to get it. 

'What do you think it is?' Rosie asked me. Me and Rosie had become very close since I came here for the first time a couple of years ago. 

'Why would I know?' I laughed. Harry came back a few minutes later with a bag. He came and sat next to me and opened the bag, to reveal a small white box. 

'I'm too nervous to make a full on fucking speech,' Harry said opening the box to reveal a ring with a diamond on it, 'But would you marry me?' Harry smiled. 

'Oh my god. Of course.' I smiled wiping the tear that came from my eye. 

'MUM why are you crying?' Harry laughed as he put the ring on my finger. 

'It's just emotional Harry.' She laughed. 

'Right Kiara are you ready?' Talia said. I looked in the mirror, god I looked amazing, 

'Yes I am.' I replied. Ethan was waiting in the corridor, what a gentleman he was. A few years ago my dad past away due to cancer so I asked Ethan to walk my down the isle. Let's just say he was excited to do that. 

'Ethan can I speak to you about something?' I asked. I was at his apartment filming a YouTube video for his channel, which we had not long finished recording. 

'Oh god what I have done now?' He laughed. 

'Nothing nothing.' I laughed. 

'Anyway what did you want to speak about?' He asked sitting next to me on the sofa. 

'Well as you know, because my dad passed a couple of years back I don't have anyone to walk me down the isle. What I'm asking is could you?' I smiled. 

'No no you're joking?' He said.

'No Ethan I'm being serious.' I smiled. 

'OF COURSE I DO.' He said giving me a hug, nearly suffocating me. 

'Someone's excited.' I laughed. 

'Just a little.' He laughed. 

'Harry is a lucky man.' Ethan laughed as I took his arm. Talia had gone to join everyone else in the hall. 

'You could say that.' I smiled. 

'Don't be nervous.' Ethan said. 

'I'm not I'm excited.' I laughed as we stood outside the door. A few seconds later the suited man next to the door told us to go in, as he pushed the door open. Everyone turned around to see me. I saw all my friends looking amazing, not that they didn't otherwise. All the sidemen boy and friends in suites. Everyone looked so happy. We made our way to the end of the isle and I stood opposite Harry. 

'You look amazing.' Harry smiled. 

'I suppose I could say the same about you.' I laughed. 

'Everyone please take your seats.' The wedding officiant (that's the person who marries people) said. Everyone sat down almost immediately. 

'Today we are here for the wedding of Harry and Kiara.' He said directing to the two of us. When my dad died, I discovered I had a younger sister, so she was the flower girl. She also brought up the rings to. 

'Harry if you could place the ring on her finger.' 

'And Kiara if you could place the ring on Harry's finger.' We had both previously prepared our vows earlier as we wanted to make it more personal. 

'Now Harry if you could read your vows.' 

'I take you to be my bestfriend, my love and my wife for all of eternity. I can't wait for the endless amount of memories we will make, and we both know that this love isn't fake. I promise to stay with you for the rest of our lives, until we die.' Harry recited. 

'Now Kiara.'

'I, Kiara, take you to be my partner and one true love. I cherish the memories we have made so far and can't wait to see the ones we make in the future. I promise to laugh with you, cry with you, love you through the good times and the bad ones, and be by your side.' I recited. 

'I can now pronounce you two, husband and wife.' The wedding officiant said. Seeing the glistening tears in Harry's eyes, I leant in and kissed him. 

My husband. My forever. 

AN// I struggle to write really long parts for some reason but I suppose you could say it's finished. I've loved writing this story, it now had a special place in my heart. Thank you to everyone who has read this, it actually means a lot to me :)