Part Thirty

Kiara's pov/

After we thanked Josh for taking the photos, I jumped off of Harry's back and a couple of minutes later, we got to Ethan's apartment. 

'EEEEEETHAN.' I said as I knocked on the door. 

'Oh it's you two come iiiiiiiin.' Ethan said as he opened the door. Harry closed the door behind us, and we all sat on the sofa. 

'Sooooooo what's happened with Lily.' I winked, making Ethan laugh. 

'Well she messaged me saying hello and.'

'I don't want to know. Every. Single. Message you sent each other.' I laughed. 

'Alright. Alright. We just texted getting to know each other. She's a really nice girl.' Ethan smiled, and I noticed him blushing ever so slightly. 

'AWWWW Ethan's is such a simp.' Harry said fluffing his head. 

'Mate you're one to talk.' Ethan replied.

'He does have a point you know.' I said looking up at him. 

'wow wow wow you guys are bullying me.' Harry frowned. 

'I think that is a step too far.' I smiled. 

'Aren't you guys filming today?' I asked as Ethan came back from the kitchen with two teas for me and Harry, and he got himself a bottle of water. 

'Yeah a sidemen sunday and one for the second channel.' Ethan said closing the lid of the bottle. 

'Ethan this tea is very... different.' Harry laughed. 

'I can't help it.' 

'It's not the worse, it's not as bad as the one your mum made that one time Ethan.' 

'Even she said it was the worst thing she's ever drunk.'

'It just wasn't it.' I laughed. The three of us now became this kind of iconic trio, which was really funny to us. We spent the next twenty minutes or so drinking our drinks and have a good old natter. 

'What time do you guys have to leave anyway?' I asked as I put mine and Harry's mugs in the sink. 

'About ten minutes.' Ethan said. 

'Come with us, no one will mind.' Harry smiled. 

'Yeah we need someone to annoy Kon, he's been well annoying recently.' Harry laughed. 

'We might as well leave now, it's not going to hurt to be early is it?' I suggested. 

'That is true.' Ethan said. We all put our shoes on and left the apartment. 

'Wait Ethan I have to show you this photo we got.' I said as we walked towards the elevator.  I opened my photos and showed Ethan. 

'AWWW.' Ethan said rubbing Harry's hair, like he did to him earlier. 

@kiaraaa Aesthetic enough?

@wroetoshaw I don't think so

@Behzingagram eww cooties

@taliamar thats putting me and @miniminter a run for our money

> @Miniminter I hate to agree but she's right :))