Part Twenty Six

Kiara's pov/

I opened my messages with Talia first, as I am closest to her between the three girls. I sighed as I thought something bad had happened. 

Talia

OMG GIRRRRL CONGRATS ON 3 MILLLLLLLLL

WAIT UR BEING SERIOUSSSSS

OF COURSE I AM YOU BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEW UP THESE PAST FEW MONTHS

'And what is that about?' Harry asked as he kissed the top of my head, he did that quite a lot. It was one of his things. 

'I hit 3 million on Youtube.' I said smiling up at Harry. 

'That's nothing compared to me.' Harry smirked. 

'Atleast I have an upload schedule.' I laughed back at him. 

'Okay okay.' He laughed. 

'Anyway we are leaving in 30 minutes so you might want to get changed.' Harry said pointing to my, oh his, hoodies and shorts. 

'Woooooow you don't think I look good in this.' I replied standing up. 

'Of course you do, it just might not be the best thing to wear to Nobu.' Harry sympathetically smiled at me. 

'What are you wearing?' I asked. 

'I have a shirt and trousers in my bag, Imma get changed in a minute.' 

'OOOOOH okay.' I walked into my room and closed the door immediately. Didn't want Harry to get tempted if you know what I'm saying. I decided on picking out a slim dark blue dress, as dark blue made me feel more confident. After chucking my hoodie on the bed, and the shorts in the washing basket in my room, I put the dress on. Obviously I was going to wear my white Nike air forces, I lived out of those. However, I thought I'd spice it up a little and wear some personalised ones I got sent a couple of weeks back, the tick was painted black and was slimly outlined in a dark blue, so it would match perfectly. As I never liked wearing full make-up, I only put mascara, eyeliner and a tinted lip gloss. I took a few selfies and sent them to the girls chat. 

Girliesss

[three images attached]

How do I look? :)

Talia: OMG HARRY IS LUUUUCKY

Freya: I might have to steal his girl

Gee: Not before I do ;)

God I do love you girls

'Are you ready yet?' Harry asked as he knocked at my door. 

'Yep I'll be a second.' I picked up my phone, bag and a white jumper, turned the light off, and walked out of the door. GOD DAMMM HE LOOKED GOOD IN THAT SHIRT. 

'Take a picture it will last longer.' Harry said as He closed the apartment door behind us. 

'Oh shhh you.' 

'Come on love let's go.' He said opening the lift. 

@wroetoshaw Happy birthday love :)

AN// Sorry this part is a little short, just needed to use it as a filler. ANNNNYWAY, as I only have a plan for the next few chapters, if anyone has any please let me know :)