Part Twenty Four

Kiara's pov/

'Aw come here.' Harry said wiping the tear of happiness that fell from my cheek. Sentimental stuff just hit different for me.

'OOOOH what did it say?' Ethan said sitting practically on Harry's lap, much to my amusement.

'Don't you worry Ethan.' I said smiling and he rolled his eyes in response.

'Anyway what did you want to do today?' Harry asked me as Ethan left to have a shower.

'Umm I have no idea, is there anything you want to do?' I asked as I lied on Harry's chest.

'I don't care at all. It's your birthday, so let's do whatever you want to do.' Harry replied as he played with my hair and smelt it, but I just ignored that.

'We could just chill and watch Netflix?' I suggested as I looked up at Harry.

'Sounds perfect to me. Do you guys have any ice cream?' Harry said as he picked up the blanket we were both under.

'Yes actually. I'm surprised I haven't eaten it already.' I said as I went over to the freezer to get it, and then the spoons obviously. I came back to the sofa with the ice cream and spoons in my hand, which was bloody cold.

'I need to put this down it's well cold.' I said to Harry as I lightly threw the ice cream into his lap.

'AH SHIT THATS COLD.' Harry shouted as we both laughed.

'GUYS STOP FLIRTING LEAVE ME ALONE.' Ethan shouted from his bedroom.

'GO GET YOURSELF A GIRL MAN.' Harry shouted.

'OR A MAN.' I responded as Ethan came back in the room.

'You guys are such bullies sometimes, even more than JJ.' Ethan said sitting on the edge of the sofa.

'Wanna join us Ethan?' I asked.

'If that's alright with the two of you.'

'Yeah of course it's chill.' Harry replied. The three of us say scrolling through netflix for what felt like forever. We ended up deciding on Paranormal Activity 2.

'I thought you hated horror.' Ethan said as the film started.

'I did when I was a teen but now I love them.' I smiled at Ethan. I felt Harry's arm wrap around my waist as the two of us tucked into our ben and jerry's. I could feel my eyes fluttering and ended up falling asleep towards the end of the film. However I just awake enough to hear what was going on.

'Look Ethan I know how you feel about Kiara.'