Part Eleven

Kiara's pov/
Harry came back a minute later with two glasses of water. He had already started recording from the camera in the kitchen, which was hidden between two bottles. I sat on the edge of my bed, and Harry sat next to the charger, as he was charging his phone.
'I'll start the camera.' Harry said sitting up and pressing record. We had to make this as realistic as possible. So, both of us rustled the duvet, and as I was sitting on the bed, I sort of rolled on it to make it sound like we were moving. This is where it started to get interesting.

Harry's pov/
Me and Kiara looked at eachother, knowing this was going to get Ethan very well. She gave me the look, which we said we'd use to know when to start making the noises.
'Uh Harry.'
'Sssh.' I said laughing, as if we didn't want Ethan to hear. We continued to make kissing noises. Then we heard Ethan go 'what on earth is happening?' So we had to make it even more, interesting.
'Keep going uhh.' I said, as Kiara covering her mouth trying not to laugh.
'Omg uhh.' Kiara said, and we then heard footsteps. And then Ethan bursted in.
'WHAT IS GOING ON. omg I swear to god YOU GOT ME so well.' Ethan said laughing, getting into shot. We wrapped up the video which I was going to edit tomorrow.
'That was a very good prank.' Ethan said as we went to the kitchen.
'Seeeeee I told you I was a genius.' Kiara said nudging Ethan. We were all tired and decided to go to bed.
'Thanks for a fun evening.' Kiara said as she laid on my chest.
'No problem. It was so fun, we got him so well.'
'Yes we did.' She said whilst laughing.
'Anyway tell me more about yourself.' I said to her.
'Okay so my birthday is 14th July and i'm 19, so i'll be twenty next month. I have no siblings, so that's why Ethan is like an older brother. My favourite restaurant, is probably Nandos.'
'NANDOS IS A CLASSIC.' I said which made us both laugh.
'Tell me a bit about you.' She said as I played with her hair.
'My birthday is 24th November, I have two younger siblings called Rosie and Josh. I've been doing youtube for a long time.' I said whilst laughing. But what I didn't realise was that she had fallen asleep. I kissed her forehead as I went to sleep. I could get used to this.